This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It is over

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It is over
1 year ago#61
Lordrv posted...
Don't stop gaming, just boycott Western games. Based Japan still makes based games without sjw influence.

This has to be some of the worst advice I've ever heard.
---
Fallout 2>NV>1>3>Every other Fallout game. Don't agree? I don't care.
GameFAQs, where everyone trolls everyone
1 year ago#62
Lordrv posted...
Don't stop gaming, just boycott Western games. Based Japan still makes based games without sjw influence.

Or do just like most people and ignore the whole thing and just buy and play games?
1 year ago#63
Clashtonn posted...
This is the best hissy fit I've seen since my nephew stopped being 3.

LOL that was great.
---
I'm going back down into deep waters
Starry eyed, Shivers spreading as I fall
1 year ago#64
picsordidnthappen.

^no one does that anymore?
---
Hard work may pay in the long run, but laziness always pays off right now!
1 year ago#65
So let me get this straight....there's a single scandal involving a single female developer of a very modest indie game and because of this you're selling off everything gaming related? I guess age doesn't always grant wisdom.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
1 year ago#66
water1111 posted...
I'm also starting about thinking about quitting too. There's too much of a focus on indie games, feminism and SJW garbage. Its really a shame my favorite hobby has gone down the ******. And not even consoles and handhelds are safe from this type of garbage.

What? Lol, there are plenty of high-profile AAA games, feminism is only an issue for you if you search out the clickbait stories/are inordinately bothered by ANY discussion of female roles in video-games, and SJW extremists (like every other extremist) are easy to ignore. Besides, when was the last time you actually played a game vs. trolling forums like your troll bretherin?
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
1 year ago#67
What a loser lol
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
1 year ago#68
Or alternatively, ignore all that and play games with your friends.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | Kingston V300 120 GB | Corsair VX550 | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair 300r | AKG k550 | Realforce 87U | Zowie EC1 Evo White
1 year ago#69
I don't think there's really a need to quit. Just don't give them money and let it be known why, I guess. I mean, after looking into this I'm not losing much. I hardly visited the websites because they were terrible before this mess and I bought games made by three devs who are just barely associated with it(the new list or whatever).
1 year ago#70
You're of course entitled to your ethical choices but you're pretty naive if you honestly think all of the issues you're describing are just recent things.

You just happen to be much more aware of it now because 1) You're older, and 2) Everything is exposed in the internet age, whether it's truly news or not.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It is over

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived