This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If the world lost the Internet for an entire year, how would you feel?

#31Killah PriestPosted 9/3/2014 5:35:34 AM
If the world lost the Internet for an entire year I think that would be quite possibly the greatest thing that could happen to us.

I would feel incredibly ecstatic.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#32Superlinkbros89Posted 9/3/2014 5:43:20 AM
I would have to spend much more money on things seeing as Amazon is basically like going to the store but much cheaper
---
Not changing this sig until a Kid Icarus Uprising sequel is announced. Started: 01/01/2013
#33yarsPosted 9/3/2014 5:43:59 AM
50inchDLP posted...
Great! All the lost productivity the internet has caused that without it we would have been on mars by now.

why? is there internet on mars?
---
My whole life has been a miserable pig filled ordeal because of you.
#34krayziejoePosted 9/3/2014 5:49:05 AM
Superlinkbros89 posted...
I would have to spend much more money on things seeing as Amazon is basically like going to the store but much cheaper

Hope you got cash. If the internet died, banks will be severely crippled
---
Real gamers know how to play chess.
#35MarceloSampaioPosted 9/3/2014 5:52:38 AM(edited)
Since I don't play online, and I have more than 300 games installed on my PC, I wouldn't feel bad at all.

I also have a wife that excites me, so I wouldn't feel THAT bad about the impossibility to visit my pr0n sites. :p
---
If you believe in Marona as your Loli and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature. :3
http://i.imgur.com/GV8UFZR.png
#36pothocketPosted 9/3/2014 5:53:28 AM
I would sue Comcast
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBZ2Gww.gif http://i.imgur.com/HnzWmt3.gif
#37Chaos_MissilePosted 9/3/2014 6:17:26 AM(edited)
Weird.
On one hand, I can focus and catch up on my backlog as most dont require internet to play
On the other hand, it'd make it hard to catch up on anime or keep in touch with friends and family. In addition, it's make my job much, much harder.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#38BatenKaitos72Posted 9/3/2014 6:30:21 AM
Seeing as how as I work at an ISP, I'd be out of a job. Or massive overtime getting the Internet back up.
---
Intel i5-3570k | Evga 760 Superclocked | 8 GB Corsair Vengeance | MSI Z77A-G41 | Raidmax Hybrid 2 | 1 TB Western Digital HDD | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD |
#39Killah PriestPosted 9/3/2014 7:00:22 AM
ok I change my vote because I should have considered putting people out of their jobs.

still I think the world would be a better place without the internet.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#40SinisterSlayPosted 9/3/2014 7:08:23 AM
Well I'd be out of work.
But it might be good for us as a whole, get the d*** teenagers off their cell phones.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence