This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So DICE wants my gameplay to be included in the Battlefield 4 Payback trailer?

#11cody4783Posted 9/3/2014 12:04:24 PM
PraetorXyn posted...
I laughed hard, and I don't even play BF.

That's because it you did play it, you'd be sighing as a single tear rolled down your face. Because you know how true it is...
---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/zgyKBAY.jpg
#12WyzeGyePosted 9/3/2014 1:25:34 PM
I enabled shadowplay again for this... who knows I may strike gold and get a sweet clip out of it.
---
http://puu.sh/8IK8Q/8e25ebacb7.jpg
http://puu.sh/bhBm6/ef4db1a2b3.png
#13RaikouenPosted 9/3/2014 1:27:23 PM
RoboXgp89 posted...
Raikouen posted...
Take a screen shot of the crash error screen. That's gameplay enough.

With an overly pushy Origin Sign in screen

Hey come on, don't pick on Origin like that. He doesn't have many friends as is...
---
Why walk when you can ride? Same low price ;)
#14SythisTaruPosted 9/3/2014 1:30:28 PM
_Zero1_ posted...
Oh, oh. Get footage of someone dying from the netcode issues. Like show the guy shooting at him as he is rounding a corner, then show the guy running down to the next base and THEN dying

Netcode isn't even a real thing lol.
#15RosencroitzPosted 9/3/2014 1:51:49 PM
SythisTaru posted...
_Zero1_ posted...
Oh, oh. Get footage of someone dying from the netcode issues. Like show the guy shooting at him as he is rounding a corner, then show the guy running down to the next base and THEN dying

Can't tell if being facetious or just stupid.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
#16SythisTaruPosted 9/3/2014 1:54:20 PM
Rosencroitz posted...
SythisTaru posted...
_Zero1_ posted...

It's not. All games code network play in the same way, using replication. People just have bad internet (or someone on their server does), and they complain when they die.
#17RaikouenPosted 9/3/2014 1:55:49 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Rosencroitz posted...
SythisTaru posted...
_Zero1_ posted...

It's not. All games code network play in the same way, using replication. People just have bad internet (or someone on their server does), and they complain when they die.

So I guess it's now a thing to pretend every game and every server handles the exact same way ever?
---
Why walk when you can ride? Same low price ;)
#18SythisTaruPosted 9/3/2014 1:57:25 PM(edited)
Raikouen posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Rosencroitz posted...
SythisTaru posted...
_Zero1_ posted...

So I guess it's now a thing to pretend every game and every server handles the exact same way ever?

No, but Battlefield handles no worse or better than It did before (I've played them all). People just hate EA a lot these days, and it taints their vision of the game.
#19wildog2006Posted 9/3/2014 3:36:31 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Rosencroitz posted...
SythisTaru posted...
_Zero1_ posted...

You've obviously never heard of their 10Hz tickrate, or the fact that they tripled it to 30Hz. So, yeah, you're wrong. There were "netcode" problems, and they "fixed" them.
---
London-SV on Throttle Control in Gran Turismo 6 ~ ''Unless you're flooring it at every opportunity... Try to be a little more genital on the accelerator''
#20RoboXgp89Posted 9/3/2014 3:48:20 PM
like 7 months later