This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Console Casual Test #2

#21pothocketPosted 9/3/2014 8:19:46 AM
Jedi454 posted...
pothocket posted...
Jedi454 posted...
pothocket posted...
I would play 3 hours of vanilla minecraft alone. So yes. Also, not really sure what this has to do with consoles or casuals. If you think you're hardcore gamer for playing minecraft on a PC, please call my office so I can laugh directly in your ear.

You aren't a hardcore gamer playing minecraft on any platform.

So what's your point?

What is yours?

Right in the first quote there, chief. I was asking you what this has to do with consoles or casuals. Do you even know?
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBZ2Gww.gif http://i.imgur.com/HnzWmt3.gif
#22DarkZV2BetaPosted 9/3/2014 8:57:53 AM
Really depends on the situation.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#23stmstrPosted 9/3/2014 9:04:32 AM
pothocket posted...
Nicodimus posted...
pothocket posted...
Nicodimus posted...
LOL Minecraft. It's not even a game.

Yet is has gameplay. Try again.

'Hey, virtual Legos' is not gameplay.

You're thinking of creative mode. The real game contains real gameplay. How do people still not get this? You set a goal for yourself, the mechanics of the game generate gameplay as you try to complete that goal. It's not that hard of a concept to get. Try again.

Creative mode is still game play. Don't even begin to give a troll like that any credit.

I used to be just like that kid. Bashed Minecraft for years thinking it's some dumbass Lego crap game that only no-life losers played. Then I actually saw some game play and played it myself. I was such an idiot when I said things like Nicodimus here.
#24wizardmonPosted 9/3/2014 9:07:16 AM
Nicodimus posted...

It has a boss, your objective in Minecraft is to kill the boss.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#25Fade2black001Posted 9/3/2014 9:17:08 AM
Jedi454 posted...
pothocket posted...
I would play 3 hours of vanilla minecraft alone. So yes. Also, not really sure what this has to do with consoles or casuals. If you think you're hardcore gamer for playing minecraft on a PC, please call my office so I can laugh directly in your ear.

Who are you to decide this? Who cares what the hell people play? You are cetainly not the dictator for anything less alone this. Just go away and stop telling people what they can and can not play. You are no judge of other people.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#26matu90rkPosted 9/3/2014 9:19:52 AM
It's almost impossible going back to Vanilla after playing some of the good Modpacks, or Terraria.
#27pothocketPosted 9/3/2014 9:38:30 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
pothocket posted...

Who are you to decide this? Who cares what the hell people play? You are cetainly not the dictator for anything less alone this. Just go away and stop telling people what they can and can not play. You are no judge of other people.

I searched "casual" in order to find his first poll and it was just as idiotic as this one. They have nothing to do with consoles or casuals.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBZ2Gww.gif http://i.imgur.com/HnzWmt3.gif
#28SetzeraPosted 9/3/2014 9:38:43 AM
If she told me to, no.
If she asked, yes.
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | HD 7870 2GB | 8GB | Win7 64 | ~ ~ ~ | PS4 | PS3 | Wii U |
#29SleepComaPosted 9/3/2014 9:42:43 AM
Why the hell does there have to be a woman in this test lol.

I would just eat her , like literally cook her up and eat her.
---
It's weird that pirates would go from shore to shore looking for buried treasure,
when the real treasure was in the friendships they were making.
#30JKatarnPosted 9/3/2014 1:05:05 PM
Nicodimus posted...
pothocket posted...
Nicodimus posted...
LOL Minecraft. It's not even a game.

Yet is has gameplay. Try again.

So I presume you've never actually played the game and are judging it solely on the fact that it's not BF4/LoL etc/? Since when is fighting off zombie invasions, exploring/colonizing a nearly endless virtual world and exploring the depths not gameplay? Not to mention if you feel so inclined you can build a replica of an x86 CPU, elevators, hidden access etc etc. with redstone. The thing is you actually need a little imagination/creativity and there are no checkpoints/QTEs.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES