This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Console Casual Test #2

#41jake-sfPosted 9/3/2014 4:52:28 PM
Jedi454 posted...
jake-sf posted...
Casuals hang out with girls.

While being stuck in friend zone because they didn't min/max their probability of scoring. ^_^

Hey. Thats mean. That doesn't happen anymore. All the gaming girls are taken so quickly in our circle though <-<
---
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
#42PhilOnDezPosted 9/3/2014 5:01:37 PM
I don't know if it was three hours but I played the 360 version with a little girl I was babysitting for a while. It was pretty awful and I don't think I could do a full three hours at this point be it alone, with a kid (definitely not with a kid :x man that was rough), or anyone else. The PC version with someone my age that I actually had something to talk about with wouldn't be too bad, female or not. I could maybe do it alone even, I've been kinda curious as to how far vanilla has come. Mods are great and all but they just delay the inevitable "I don't know what else to do" stage if you aren't creative in the first place which I rarely am.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#43DawnshadowPosted 9/3/2014 5:54:04 PM
>"console casual"
>asks about a game that was originally developed for PC, only gets a watered-down, out of date console port, and isn't really that casual

...what?
---
*Turn Evil can now be cast on players. When used, it applies a small goatee and causes them to explain their diabolical plans while steepling their fingers.
#44Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 5:57:01 PM(edited)
jake-sf posted...
Jedi454 posted...
jake-sf posted...
Casuals hang out with girls.

While being stuck in friend zone because they didn't min/max their probability of scoring. ^_^

Hey. Thats mean. That doesn't happen anymore. All the gaming girls are taken so quickly in our circle though <-<

Looks like hardcore gaming is for you then. You don't want a woman that gives herself up to beta males so easily (calling them beta because I assume you're the Alpha male of the pack).
#45kblaze13Posted 9/3/2014 6:30:28 PM
what the hell does gender have to do with me playing a game for 3 hours with someone or not?
---
Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.