This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which COD to get? Only getting one

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which COD to get? Only getting one
1 year ago#1
I'm not the biggest COD player these days and wouldn't buy a new one every year. I'm looking for just one COD game to get that has pad support.....which bring me to these 3 games.

BO1 ($17.71)
BO2 ($24..93)
Ghosts GE ($20.99)

I dont plan on getting AW anytime soon if at all nor do I care to spend $60 on it and a crap ton of DLC ......just to have a new one announced months later....while still releasing DLC (Yea...I hate that) So if I had to pick one of the above, which would be the best bet? Thanks
1 year ago#2
Out of that list I'd probably go Black Ops 2.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 780 Ti Dual Classified | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
1 year ago#3
Fragrance of Dark Coffee
1 year ago#4
How is zombies in BO2?
1 year ago#5
I'll second Black Ops II. It has a nice mix of old-school and futuristic weaponry, and the shooting feels good. I can't speak much for Zombies, since I just play solo and I'm not very good at all at the game. But they did some interesting stuff with the campaign.
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/29/11
1 year ago#6
Is zombies multiplayer only? o_O
1 year ago#7
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
1 year ago#8
Black Ops 2

You can go solo in zombies.
1 year ago#9
Best CoD games are CoD4: MW, and yeah probably Black Ops 2.

Ghosts gets a lot of hate but I enjoyed it. I'm talking purely about single player though. I don't play MP.
i7 920, MSI X58 Platinum, 12GB DDR3 PC10700, HIS IceQ 7950, 240GB Agility 3 SSD, Arctic Power 950W PSU
Username was created back when FPS games were cool...
1 year ago#10
Black Ops 1 is the best of those the 3 you listed. I am only commenting based on MP though. BO1 has my favorite zombie map, KINO DER TOTEN, but hardcore zombie players enjoyed the BO2 I was told.
XBL GT= illidan z PSN = HaganJR
Steam = mhagan1986 Origin = HaganJR
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which COD to get? Only getting one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived