This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Caught my first spam email!

#11EmeraldroxPosted 9/3/2014 1:42:30 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Emeraldrox posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Hello,

Blizzard are release new mounts! Please contact susanexpress.com today to claim reward that yours!

Lmao some of these were pitiful. I laughed so hard when one of my family's friends fell for one back during Wrath. We found him flying around farming, and we still laugh at him for falling for spam

Remember when they would spell things out with the dead bodies in major cities? That actually looked like it took a TON of effort.

Oh wow, completely forgot about those lmao. To be fair, I saw a few creative sets of those. I remember one time I watched one happen, it was funny as hell
---
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216
#12CatToyPosted 9/3/2014 1:48:55 PM
Emeraldrox posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Remember when they would spell things out with the dead bodies in major cities? That actually looked like it took a TON of effort.

Oh wow, completely forgot about those lmao. To be fair, I saw a few creative sets of those. I remember one time I watched one happen, it was funny as hell

I skipped to the end of the topic and read only these two and realized I should probably read a bit more.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.