This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow, PVZ: garden warfare is... Awesome

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wow, PVZ: garden warfare is... Awesome
11 months ago#1
Worth $40? Maybe not, but it's got a bunch of modes, every class is different (solider class for plants isn't the same as zombies, though it's similar i suppose) Coins are gotten fairly easily and while you can buy them, theres literally no need. No chat and i never hear voices so your not insulted for doing badly. PVZ charm. It's just good, light hearted fun.
11 months ago#2
locky723 posted...
Worth $40? Maybe not

A glowing review.

---
I see dead people.
11 months ago#3
If it's not worth $40 it's not awesome.
---
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD
11 months ago#4
Haley Joel Osment posted...
locky723 posted...
Worth $40? Maybe not

A glowing review.

I mean i got it for 20 and it's definintly worth it. 30 I'd still get it. 40 is just a bit much.
11 months ago#5
Yeah considering how many games are worth $40 these days.
---
Your problem is you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas.
11 months ago#6
Lack of text chat and matchmaking makes the game extremely annoying to play.
11 months ago#7
The missing text chat is surprising. Matchmaking can **** right off though. Keep that **** on consoles where it belongs.
---
Your problem is you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas.
11 months ago#8
It was pretty fun, it reminded me of ME3 MP a lot. Had the mechanics been pretty much the same but with aesthetics/theme tweaked to my tastes (scifi or action 'horror') it would've easily been worth $40 to me.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
11 months ago#9
DmanTee posted...
Lack of text chat and matchmaking makes the game extremely annoying to play.

It's a two bladed sword for chat, i do agree. Matchmaking... Well, iv'e started just doing gardens and graveyards and it usually balances out. Everything else... Eh. Not a ton of people.
11 months ago#10
It was pretty fun with the gametime.
---
Xeon x3220 @ 3.3Ghz [367*9] | Hyper 212 EVO | GA-EP45-UD3L | Mushkin 4GB DDR2-800 | EA-430W | 1GB 560 AC Twin Turbo II | WD 500 GB | AL1916W | G400s | HTF600-S
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wow, PVZ: garden warfare is... Awesome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived