This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow, PVZ: garden warfare is... Awesome

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wow, PVZ: garden warfare is... Awesome

User Info: locky723

locky723
2 years ago#1
Worth $40? Maybe not, but it's got a bunch of modes, every class is different (solider class for plants isn't the same as zombies, though it's similar i suppose) Coins are gotten fairly easily and while you can buy them, theres literally no need. No chat and i never hear voices so your not insulted for doing badly. PVZ charm. It's just good, light hearted fun.
Haley Joel Osment 2 years ago#2
locky723 posted...
Worth $40? Maybe not

A glowing review.
I see dead people.

User Info: Clashtonn

Clashtonn
2 years ago#3
If it's not worth $40 it's not awesome.
i5 somethingK | GTX 660TI and some letters | Like 8 rams or something| Really Big HDD | Kind of small SDD

locky723
2 years ago#4
Haley Joel Osment posted...
locky723 posted...
Worth $40? Maybe not

A glowing review.

I mean i got it for 20 and it's definintly worth it. 30 I'd still get it. 40 is just a bit much.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 years ago#5
Yeah considering how many games are worth $40 these days.
Your problem is you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas.

User Info: DmanTee

DmanTee
2 years ago#6
Lack of text chat and matchmaking makes the game extremely annoying to play.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 years ago#7
The missing text chat is surprising. Matchmaking can **** right off though. Keep that **** on consoles where it belongs.
Your problem is you've spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas.

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
2 years ago#8
It was pretty fun, it reminded me of ME3 MP a lot. Had the mechanics been pretty much the same but with aesthetics/theme tweaked to my tastes (scifi or action 'horror') it would've easily been worth $40 to me.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

locky723
2 years ago#9
DmanTee posted...
Lack of text chat and matchmaking makes the game extremely annoying to play.

It's a two bladed sword for chat, i do agree. Matchmaking... Well, iv'e started just doing gardens and graveyards and it usually balances out. Everything else... Eh. Not a ton of people.

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
2 years ago#10
It was pretty fun with the gametime.
Xeon x3220 @ 3.3Ghz [367*9] | Hyper 212 EVO | GA-EP45-UD3L | Mushkin 4GB DDR2-800 | EA-430W | 1GB 560 AC Twin Turbo II | WD 500 GB | AL1916W | G400s | HTF600-S
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wow, PVZ: garden warfare is... Awesome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived