This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's good to see Dead Rising 3 is #1 on Steam top sellers for the last week.

#11runromPosted 9/3/2014 4:24:02 PM
I"m glad I bought the game through GreenManGaming. Got a good deal with it.
---
MBP 2009 | i5 3570k @ 4.4ghz | AMD 7870 | PS Vita | Nintendo 3DS | HP Touchpad
Now part of the 500 posts club.
#12Cool_Dude667Posted 9/3/2014 4:24:44 PM
TropicMoon10 posted...
Too bad it's capped at 30fps. I'm hoping you can unlock that without major issues but it's not looking that way.

I'll buy it eventually. Not at full price though.

Ouch

Time to wait for a sale on it for 5 bucks, when the modders have had some time to tweak
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#13ZeroRaider(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 4:29:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14Cool_Dude667Posted 9/3/2014 4:30:58 PM
Can it go to 120?
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#15SleepComaPosted 9/3/2014 4:34:24 PM
ZeroRaider posted...
TropicMoon10 posted...
Too bad it's capped at 30fps. I'm hoping you can unlock that without major issues but it's not looking that way.

I'll buy it eventually. Not at full price though.

Too bad you're another person who needs to GTFO of my thread.

Getting tired of uninformed idiots regurgitating this lie about this game.

IT IS NOT CAPPED AT 30 FPS.

How many times must this be repeated to get this through your thick skulls?

The developers debunked this MONTHS ago: http://steamcommunity.com/app/265550/discussions/0/522730535829776687/

They have been very active on the game's Steam forum.

The stream that I linked to the developers playing the game RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT shows them playing the game at 60 FPS with a FRAPS counter in the top left corner.

Capcom dev
Allow me to set the record straight -- while Dead Rising 3 is optimized to run at 30 frames per second for gameplay reasons, you can expect it to still run fine uncapped under most conditions provided you have a capable enough hardware. We canít guarantee that there wonít be issues, and obviously depending on your rig you may see different results. Rest assured the beefier your gaming machine, the smoother your zombie killing experience will be. :)

Bear in mind the frame rate will fluctuate in uncapped mode in certain areas, particularly later in the game, where streets are literally filled with zombies and other complex objects. Couple that with an open world sandbox game engine, big explosions, complex physics interaction, and huge draw distance and youíre bound to experience dips here and there.

Meaning it's gonna have hiccups like a muthatrucka.
---
It's weird that pirates would go from shore to shore looking for buried treasure,
when the real treasure was in the friendships they were making.
#16KidInTheHallPosted 9/3/2014 4:37:58 PM
lol It seems like TropicMoon is always behind in information when he posts. I think it might be deliberate.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 780 Ti Dual Classified | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#17TropicMoon10Posted 9/3/2014 4:50:34 PM(edited)
ZeroRaider posted...

Calm down, you goober

Your link does nothing but confirm what I already said: you can unlock the framerate just like any PC game. Whether or not it runs smoothly unlocked on your average gaming PC is unknown yet. I'm hoping it will but seeing them use words like "optimized for 30 fps" has me skeptical.

KidInTheHall posted...
lol It seems like TropicMoon is always behind in information when he posts. I think it might be deliberate.

You're not making sense, breh. I read the article explaining all of this months ago - practically the day it was announced. How do you think I know of the 30 fps cap to begin with?

Seems like the exact opposite of being behind in information.
---
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
#18ZeroRaider(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 4:54:43 PM
TropicMoon10 posted...
ZeroRaider posted...

Calm down, you goober

Your link does nothing but confirm what I already said: you can unlock the framerate just like any PC game.

No you can't.

Let me know when you've successfully unlocked Spore's 30 FPS framerate cap.

You said absolutely nothing of interest. In no way did your post do anything but imply that the game was locked at 30 FPS and could not under any circumstances be played under a higher framerate.

The developers are playing the game on Twitch right now with a piece of crap GTX 670 and it's holding 50-60 FPS much of the time.

I think my SLI GTX 780s will be able to play this game at a stable 60 FPS just fine.
#19JKatarnPosted 9/3/2014 4:55:37 PM
ZeroRaider posted...
Jprime666 posted...
Yeah buying it day 1 will show that you support bad ports of xbone leftovers being released a year later at full price! Good to see.

TIL half price ($30) = "full price". It's been on sale on GMG for months for $33.74 after yo use the 25% off code.

Oh wait, nevermind. You're just another irritating troll who posts garbage with zero research behind it. Get out of my thread.

The developers are livestreaming footage of the game right now:
http://www.twitch.tv/capcomunity

Right, and occasionally $60 console games go on sale at a discount, therefore you can discount their regular retail price. Retail price is retail price.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#20TropicMoon10Posted 9/3/2014 4:58:06 PM
ZeroRaider posted...
In no way did your post do anything but imply that the game was locked at 30 FPS and could not under any circumstances be played under a higher framerate.

TropicMoon10 posted...
I'm hoping you can unlock that without major issues but it's not looking that way.

SleepComa posted...
We canít guarantee that there wonít be issues, and obviously depending on your rig you may see different results.

Please be joking

ZeroRaider posted...
piece of crap GTX 670

lol okay good you're joking
---
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg