This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

USB hub that is wireless?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. USB hub that is wireless?
2 years ago#1
To use the computer from a distance, mouse, keyboard and tablet. I don't really want to buy everything wireless ($). I looked on Amazon but all I get is wireless media hubs.
Metal Gear!?
2 years ago#2
No such thing as far as I know.
Home, home of the strange,where the neckbeards and hardware trolls roam,where seldom is heard a considerate word and Clear Sky is bemoaned night and day-JKatarn
2 years ago#3
There was a wireless USB standard a while back, but it was unreliable and expensive. You might still be able to find some devices which support it, but expect them them to be unreliable and expensive.

Edit: Doing a search for "wireless usb hub" on Amazon brings up a few examples, but it seems most of them are not compatible with anything newer than Vista.
Your mom's box.
2 years ago#4
Vista drivers work on Win7. So, in theory, it should work.
London-SV on Throttle Control in Gran Turismo 6 ~ ''Unless you're flooring it at every opportunity... Try to be a little more genital on the accelerator''
2 years ago#5
Apparently not in this case. The user reviews are full of people specifically stating that they couldn't get the devices working on anything newer than Vista.
Your mom's box.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. USB hub that is wireless?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived