This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gaming PC help

#1hulkzenitPosted 9/4/2014 1:42:18 AM
Can any one build me a gaming PC? Or maybe suggest a pre-built PC? I don't know how to build my own PC so I hope someone will at least help me on this.

I have $1000 and can add more.
---
PS4: xxBangBusDriver
#2hulkzenit(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 1:49:31 AM
Please help me
---
#3x_Alpha_xPosted 9/4/2014 1:53:55 AM
building your own isn't hard.

but first what do you want it to do is the question. you have a big budget so you have a lot of options
---
This is why we can't have nice things.
#4hulkzenit(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 3:04:06 AM
It is hard for me. I just want to buy what knowledgeable people will recommend
---
#5TitanStrikePosted 9/4/2014 4:01:30 AM
Yes but what do you do? Play video games? Render video? Edit photos? Browse facebook and twitter?
---
oxxxx|==============> || halomonkey1_3_5 (El Pika) said... exec poop
MC, Steam ID, most other IGN's: KITTYONFYRE
#6ClouddxPosted 9/4/2014 4:16:52 AM(edited)
hulkzenit posted...

It shouldn't be hard for you. If you're over 12 years old and can read the instructions on a box of legos and successfully build what they instruct you to, building a computer should be just as easy.

As others have asked, what will you be using this computer for?
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12GB G.Skill Ram // My Setup: https://imgur.com/a/2Gd8M
FiiO e9+17 // AKG Q701 + M50 // Deck 82 // G27 // Qanba Q1 // PS3/360
#7SonyHoundDawgPosted 9/4/2014 8:35:11 AM(edited)
Don't listen the people here TC. IF you don't want to build your own then be happy buying prebuilt. Maybe youll spend an extra $100 or so but its worth it over having a disaster. I've seen a number of poor saps around here get convinced to build a PC, once the parts are ordered theres some nice sob threads on here how the computer doesn't work and its a complete mess or when they finally get it working it blue screens all the time.

digitalstormonline.com is a good prebuilt manufactuer. At your budget youll want to look at the vanquish line, The third or fourth tier will give you a good gaming machine for a few years, and all you'll need is a video card upgrade down the line to increase your computers life even more.

also ecollegepc.com is a good place.

Theres also players like
ibuypower.com
cyberpowerpc.com

There places used to have a crappier rep but they are getting better, but they are a bit cheaper, maybe youll save $50 bucks or so and they usually have more free extra junk like gaming keyboards/mice etc. Just depends what sales are going on.
#8GunmaN1905Posted 9/4/2014 8:37:08 AM(edited)
Clouddx posted...
hulkzenit posted...

It shouldn't be hard for you. If you're over 12 years old and can read the instructions on a box of legos and successfully build what they instruct you to, building a computer should be just as easy.

As others have asked, what will you be using this computer for?

This.
I hate how people are scared of everything PC related. (I'm kinda stuck waiting for a friend to bring me his laptop for fresh windows installation right now.) <.<

I put together my first PC when I was 13 and english isn't even my primary language.
Just watch the damn videos on youtube. If you're that incompetent and not able to put some parts together, noone can help you.
#9langystarPosted 9/4/2014 8:45:53 AM
Building is very easy TC, do you need a monitor, keyboard, and windows?
---
Blue Falcon Actual, Jimmy Amos
#10Fade2black001Posted 9/4/2014 8:59:01 AM
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Don't listen the people here TC. IF you don't want to build your own then be happy buying prebuilt. Maybe youll spend an extra $100 or so but its worth it over having a disaster. I've seen a number of poor saps around here get convinced to build a PC, once the parts are ordered theres some nice sob threads on here how the computer doesn't work and its a complete mess or when they finally get it working it blue screens all the time.

digitalstormonline.com is a good prebuilt manufactuer. At your budget youll want to look at the vanquish line, The third or fourth tier will give you a good gaming machine for a few years, and all you'll need is a video card upgrade down the line to increase your computers life even more.

also ecollegepc.com is a good place.

Theres also players like
ibuypower.com
cyberpowerpc.com

There places used to have a crappier rep but they are getting better, but they are a bit cheaper, maybe youll save $50 bucks or so and they usually have more free extra junk like gaming keyboards/mice etc. Just depends what sales are going on.

An extra 100? Try more like 300-600
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.