This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lian Li PC-D666, Dual System Case

#21Rud3BwoyPosted 9/4/2014 3:35:26 PM
ATARIJAWA posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...
KamenRiderBlade posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...
I'm still waiting for my Murderbox II.

http://mbxforma.com/

question why do you guys buy crazy cases like this to do a hack job with the insides?it defeats the purpose ,leave it to the pros bro

Who says we do hack jobs?

And why is it we can't get a case we like to do what we want with it?

again why buy an expensive case like that with a crappy inside job,waste of money if you ask me, the whole thing about those cases is to show off the beauty of the inside at least have a decent watercool/cable management job but again no one here does that i have seen one user here who did a good job but not sure if he's still around

Thet case I posted has liquid cooling built in and cable management. Did you even look at it?

obviously you didn't read my post very well move along
#22Rud3BwoyPosted 9/4/2014 3:36:19 PM
Rud3Bwoy posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...
I'm still waiting for my Murderbox II.

http://mbxforma.com/

question why do you guys buy crazy cases like this to do a hack job with the insides?it defeats the purpose ,leave it to the pros bro

Who says we do hack jobs?

And why is it we can't get a case we like to do what we want with it?

again why buy an expensive case like that with a crappy inside job,waste of money if you ask me, the whole thing about those cases is to show off the beauty of the inside at least have a decent watercool/cable management job but again no one here does that i have seen one user here who did a good job but not sure if he's still around

The reason I use large cases from Lian-Li is because:
1) I like having lots of room to work in, ergo hands don't have clearance issue
2) Lots of volume = more room for air to circulate, also more air to circulate / cool the components
3) I do plenty of wire management for my casing
4) I sound proof all my cases and hate windowed cases, I prefer solid panels if given the option, otherwise those windows will get covered by my sound proofing mats
5) I like having lots of 5.25" bays cause I stick a lot of HDD's in the cases inside 3.5" HDD racks.

lol post one of your rigs please....again high quality cases isn't meant to just cram stuff into it and just have it looking crappy
#23KamenRiderBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 3:41:00 PM(edited)
Rud3Bwoy posted...

lol post one of your rigs please....again high quality cases isn't meant to just cram stuff into it and just have it looking crappy

Cases are meant for storing components. Ergo if I have alot of HDD's, I use a big case.

If you believe cases are meant for use as a art show, that's your perogative.

For me, they are giant frames for storing all the components that I want.

I don't care for water cooling, just fit in my components nicely.
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'
#24Rud3BwoyPosted 9/4/2014 3:50:35 PM
Rud3Bwoy posted...

Cases are meant for storing components. Ergo if I have alot of HDD's, I use a big case.

right..........................
#25KamenRiderBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 4:18:28 PM
Rud3Bwoy posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...

right..........................

You can believe whatever you want.

But you know, there is this thing called, "people have different viewpoints".

You obviously can't seem to accept that different people will find different purposes for the same thing.

Your hard on for having "Professionally" done internals in a case clouds your judgement on what the DIY PC rig culture is about.

Not everybody builds their computers to be a show piece.

A lot more people built if for functionality than for artistic reasons.

I can see why you went over to the Apple side.

You only care about aesthetics, and everybody else who thinks different is "Wrong" to you.

Obviously a very one tracked perspective on a very simple subject.

There's no point in talking to you since you can't seem to accept the fact that my opinion and most likely others will differ from you.
---
#26ATARIJAWAPosted 9/4/2014 5:13:24 PM
So you can only have nice aesthetics or functionality but not both?
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 117
#27SetzeraPosted 9/4/2014 5:35:50 PM
It's neat, but I don't think I'd have a use for it.
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | HD 7870 2GB | 8GB | Win7 64 | ~ ~ ~ | PS4 | PS3 | Wii U |
#28Rud3BwoyPosted 9/5/2014 5:47:31 AM
aesthetics,

no if i wanted aesthetics i would of stuck with my greatly build custom rigs which i had previously.if im dropping that much money on a case i wouldn't have it looking crappy again those cases are for nice custom builds not for some random to just throw parts into a case lmao
#29KamenRiderBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2014 10:09:01 AM
Rud3Bwoy posted...
aesthetics,

no if i wanted aesthetics i would of stuck with my greatly build custom rigs which i had previously.if im dropping that much money on a case i wouldn't have it looking crappy again those cases are for nice custom builds not for some random to just throw parts into a case lmao

Wow, with an attitude like yours, you would bankrupt alot of high end boutique case manufacturers.

"Only professional looking highly customiezed aesthetically pleasing rigs" should be allowed to use my case.

Are friggin kidding me?

Such a one dimensional view of how things should be used.
---