This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FPS are a boring genre.

#81wizardmonPosted 9/4/2014 7:49:51 AM
Clouddx posted...
It's a proven fact that crouching does nothing for YOUR aim. It may throw off the enemies aim, if you crouch and un-crouch while he's firing, but if you're sitting their crouched when he comes around the corner you're a sitting duck with a really large hitbox just asking to get killed.

It actually does effect your aim, slightly lowers random spread from the spray pattern.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#82Worknofun370Posted 9/4/2014 7:50:31 AM
Clouddx posted...
It's a proven fact that crouching does nothing for YOUR aim. It may throw off the enemies aim, if you crouch and un-crouch while he's firing, but if you're sitting their crouched when he comes around the corner you're a sitting duck with a really large hitbox just asking to get killed.

I was agreeing with you. :) (Sorry if you knew that, this sounded a bit defensive that's all)
---
hasa diga eebowai
#83ClouddxPosted 9/4/2014 7:53:40 AM
Worknofun370 posted...
Clouddx posted...

I was agreeing with you. :) (Sorry if you knew that, this sounded a bit defensive that's all)

I know you were. =D
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12GB G.Skill Ram // My Setup: https://imgur.com/a/2Gd8M
FiiO e9+17 // AKG Q701 + M50 // Deck 82 // G27 // Qanba Q1 // PS3/360
#84BlueEye0Posted 9/4/2014 7:54:09 AM
Standard shooters like Call of Duty and Battlefield that don't offer anything special are very boring to me.
Now Borderlands, Destiny, Deus Ex, TF2 and so on are very fun.
---
3DS FC:2809-8335-2844
#85DarkZV2BetaPosted 9/4/2014 7:58:46 AM
Trying it again just to see if the spread changed, negev is a bit more random than I remember, especially to the left and right, but for the most part, it should still work, if for no other reason than it's rate of fire still makes up for it.
Most ARs, though, will not work full auto at that range without a scope, and even then, you're better off just doing short bursts or single shots. Negev just had a very predictable recoil pattern that was easy to follow, and deviated very little when crouched.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#86Alex_Of_BurgPosted 9/4/2014 8:03:43 AM
First Person Shooters need to break away from their cliches. Let's get rid of the middle east altogether in them. We're ran around shooting in the sand enough. How about some cool and some completely insane places to shoot each other? How about seeing more than a few colors being used with these great graphics?
#87KillerTrufflePosted 9/4/2014 8:13:39 AM
wizardmon posted...
It actually does effect your aim, slightly lowers random spread from the spray pattern.

*affect

>_>
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#88wizardmonPosted 9/4/2014 8:15:58 AM
KillerTruffle posted...
wizardmon posted...

*affect
>_>

I really need to stop dictator my posts out from my tablet.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#89eternalblue02Posted 9/4/2014 8:17:57 AM
They're only boring because the genre is oversaturated and the big titles see releases every year.
#90KillerTrufflePosted 9/4/2014 8:23:41 AM
wizardmon posted...

I really need to stop dictator my posts out from my tablet.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3594/3456857606_3fe9cd9633_z.jpg

Snicker... you said...

In other things that are new and exciting, GFAQs actually prevented me from using a more appropriate word above, just because it contains a racial slur. :P
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23