Someone offered me a nice deal for Magical chase

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TurboGrafx-16
  3. Someone offered me a nice deal for Magical chase

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
5 years ago#1
They'll give me Dragon force, shining force 3 and panzer dragoon saga all mint and complete for my copy of magical chase( no box or book, just the card) seems like a good deal but i dont know......isnt MC rarer and more valuable then any of those 3 games individually?
Now Playing-DC Universe(PS3) Hunted:DF(360)
Buying next-Red Faction(360)Alice:MR(360)DarkoftheMoon(360)

User Info: noidentity

noidentity
5 years ago#2
The last loose hucard of magical chase that I know of sold for $550 on eBay. What he's offering you is worth about $450 but think of it this way, he's offering you 3 "perfect 10" games in exchange for 1 "above average" shooter game. It depends on your state of mind. Do what you want.

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
5 years ago#3
After a great deal of thought i decided to keep it. If i trade my copy of MG there's no telling if i'd ever be able to find it again since the US version like mine apears on ebay once in a blue moon but the 3 sega saturn games i was offered are always there and in decent quantity(though ofc expensive) but i could more easily buy those saturn games one at a time and still keep MC, plus i have a feeling i would regret it.
Now Playing-DC Universe(PS3) Hunted:DF(360)
Buying next-Red Faction(360)Alice:MR(360)DarkoftheMoon(360)
  1. Boards
  2. TurboGrafx-16
  3. Someone offered me a nice deal for Magical chase

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived