[Pub]

#1Just JoePosted 2/27/2012 5:27:49 PM
Who's got two thumbs, an' apparently can't remember to hit "Post Message" before moving to a new web page?

This guy!

...It's not as though that rendition was terribly old.. or that it was anyone more than me, mike an' Tia hangin' around, but it's not like I can even say I forgot to post... I just failed. Bleh.

---
~R.I.P. Reggie White #92~ NYY:
Mister, mister, have you seen my mad skills?? *proceeds to beat box furiously*- Dodavion 2000-2001.
#2Just Joe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2012 5:12:38 PM
MVP gets away with breaking the rules, convenient, don't you think, MLB?

Indy dumped Peyton, hell to lose your job over an injury- in the long term I can't blame them, but the ethical side of it rubs me the wrong way.
Hope it works out well for him, health-wise.. 'neck is a hell of a thing to gamble on.

---
Mister, mister, have you seen my mad skills?? *proceeds to beat box furiously*- Dodavion 2000-2001.
#3Mikeaspike2Posted 3/14/2012 4:22:54 PM
Very interested to see where Peyton goes. I liked the idea of him and Reggie Wayne being a package deal wherever he landed but apparently that isn't happening since Wayne is staying with the Colts. If he is actually able to play at the same level or close to it, then whatever team he goes to is going to have a great shot. Out of the teams that are being mentioned I think I'd most like to see him and Larry FItzgerald playing together.

This whole thing could end sadly if Peyton ends up not being close to his old self though.
#4Just Joe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2012 1:04:22 PM
Hadn't Wayne been there his whole career? I tend to focus more on the other division, baseball's the only one I really focus completely on anymore.

You can't blame the guy for trying, you know he's still got the mind and the arm, but there's just no way to say what'll happen when he gets into real contact.. that's why I can't really hold it against Indy, it's a huge gamble someone's going to make by playing- it's a hell of a gamble Peyton's making.

Also, Andy's back in pinstripes. I'm glad to see it and I hope it ends up making for a really neat story in the end.. still wish Moose had tried to push for 300.

---
#5Mikeaspike2Posted 3/21/2012 11:43:27 AM
Yeah, Wayne has been with the Colts his whole career but they were/are supposedly starting the whole thing over. I know they have more free agents than any other team. No real reason not to keep Wayne though so that makes sense.

Peyton ended up in Denver. I was a little surprised since San Francisco really does have everything but a top quarterback. Tebow now gets sent to my Jets which will be interesting. Not sure what they're expecting but there's probably going to be a QB controversy if Sanchez has any inconsistency.

Yeah, Andy back is good. I kinda feel like the same thing might happen with Mo if he retires while he's still pitching amazingly well.
#6Just Joe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2012 9:55:02 AM
I don't think they [the Jets] know what they're doing, honestly. The only thing Tebow does better is to draw crowds, which shouldn't be an issue over there.

'don't hate the guy, but I just can't understand why any half-decent team, or better, would give up something to take him on unless they're in it for money rather than actually winning.

---
#7AdrastiaPosted 3/30/2012 4:32:55 PM
Just Joe posted...
Who's got two thumbs, an' apparently can't remember to hit "Post Message" before moving to a new web page?

This guy!

...It's not as though that rendition was terribly old.. or that it was anyone more than me, mike an' Tia hangin' around, but it's not like I can even say I forgot to post... I just failed. Bleh.

Oh you! ^_~
---
The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth...... - Vincent FF7
#8Mikeaspike2Posted 4/5/2012 4:10:47 PM
I'm not entirely sure of the Jets motives. They sellout every home game but I know they've been trying to sell PSLs (Private seat licenses) since they set up the new stadium. They brought in Favre and then the coach who brings the most attention in Rex, then moved up in a draft to take a new franchise QB, brought in older big name players like Tomlinson. All of that could be looked at as either money/marketing or real football moves. Tebow should push Sanchez to work harder though.

Anyway, Yankees season starts tomorrow. I think it's too possible for the Yankees, Red Sox, and Rays to all make the playoffs with the new wild card expansion. Takes away from the regular season somewhat.
#9Just Joe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 3:01:54 PM
Well, that was painfully frustrating to watch, he just had to go an' get that first out to draw me in enough to care.. 'masing how easily you shift from being indifferent to annoyed.

I hope it pushes Sanchez and he rises to the challenge, because I just don't think the Jets are better without him.

---
~R.I.P. Reggie White #92~ NYY: 000 - 001
#10Just Joe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 10:06:42 AM
It was nice to see Jorge there for the opening game.
'haven't really gotten the chance to get too into the season yet, but I do know that I'm already sick of hearing about Valentine over in Boston. ..at least Rex has some charisma behind the hot air he's typically spewing.

---
~R.I.P. Reggie White #92~ NYY: 005 - 005