Is there a list of how to trigger the bad ends?

#1Regaro_UkieraPosted 10/9/2009 7:02:58 PM
IE: This choice triggers Bad End #X
That choice triggers Bad End Y
---
I'm pretty sure the word is pathological. An sometimes they add the word delusional for good measure.
#2NeutralDrowPosted 10/10/2009 1:01:52 AM
There's the flowchart that comes with the Mirror Moon patch. Not sure about a straight up list (especially since some Bad Ends are more complicated than "picked the wrong choice").

---
"You will not forget this devil's power!
You are not worthy as my opponent..." -Vergil
#3OdinfanPosted 10/11/2009 11:19:45 AM
I actually don't know how to use that flowchart, I prefer the one that came with F/SN, much simpler(more linear, but also easier to play).

The one that came with KT is even more complicated than Tsukihime's, and that's really pushing it.
---
"It's not Ayu Ayu!" - Tsukimiya Ayu, Kanon
Because "Uguu!" is overused....
#4ChaosArbiterPosted 10/11/2009 12:34:46 PM
The one that came with KT is even more complicated than Tsukihime's

KT is one hell of a lot less linear ... than just about everything I've ever come across. It is slightly more linear than a cat's cradle/mobius strip/klein bottle combination, but less so than a great deal of M. C. Escher's art. If not all of it.
---
Humanity's one redeeming virtue is the ability to corrupt anything.
#5OdinfanPosted 10/11/2009 12:51:07 PM
Exactly, and that's why I'm afraid to play through it. Because you know once I start that maze of a game, there's no coming back out.....
---
#6NeutralDrowPosted 10/11/2009 2:05:15 PM
I found the Fate/Stay Night one to be a helluva lot more complicated. There's far more chances to die if certain flags aren't tripped, far more (important!) opportunities to earn relationship points (I can't be the only one who was suddenly killed by Ilya in Heaven's Feel for no apparent reason), and more extreme branching. The only thing making F/SN's flowchart simpler is that the scenes are named and the three routes are entirely separate.

As for KT...I actually had fun navigating through that flowchart. I'm a freak, I know. Still, all else fails, you can always ask Ciel-sensei and Neco-Arc what you need to do.

---
"You will not forget this devil's power!
You are not worthy as my opponent..." -Vergil
#7ChaosArbiterPosted 10/11/2009 6:37:28 PM
(I can't be the only one who was suddenly killed by Ilya in Heaven's Feel for no apparent reason)

Because she's awesome, and that's how she rolls. *gang-fingers*

As for KT...I actually had fun navigating through that flowchart. I'm a freak, I know. Still, all else fails, you can always ask Ciel-sensei and Neco-Arc what you need to do.

I've got one that has "if flag" markers everywhere ... and don't use it because I'm too lazy to try to figure out which events trip which flags. If I weren't lazy, I'd love to do it. And if I hadn't had my computer die before getting a chance to pull all the cool and important stuff off it. >.<
---
Humanity's one redeeming virtue is the ability to corrupt anything.
#8OdinfanPosted 10/12/2009 10:36:42 AM
Yeah, you're probably right, I might have found F/SN's easier because they were separate. I didn't like how they were so close together in Tsukihime's and KT's. The latter just makes me want to give up.
---