Law and Order: Special GameFAQs Unit

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Law & Order: Dead on the Money
  3. Law and Order: Special GameFAQs Unit

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
9 years ago#51
Missed last weeks episode, but hopefully I'll catch Tuesday's episode when I'm in the hospital.
Currently under construction.

User Info: Tarrun

Tarrun
9 years ago#52
*** SVU 11/27 episode and original Law and Order spoilers ***

Pretty good episode last night. The plot and flow was kind of a mess, but it was a change of pace and I actually liked it. And again, occasionally taking a step away and focusing a little on the characters isn't a bad thing, it just shouldn't be the focus of the series.

I thought for sure Elliot's wife was going to die, though. The car accident scene was reminiscent of the Law and Order episode where Claire Kincaid was hit by a drunk driver. Plus, I didn't know for sure, but I figured that they made Elliot's wife pregnant because the actor that plays her was actually pregnant, and killing her would be a convenient way of letting her go for maternity leave. There were about a half-dozen times where it looked like she was going to die, but it never happened.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

StarFighters76
9 years ago#53
Last week was obviously twisted, but I need to get caught up with the two episodes prior.
Currently under construction.

StarFighters76
9 years ago#54
Super size bump
How much is a large water? - 50 cents
How much is a free water? - O_o

Tarrun
9 years ago#55
The new season of classic Law and Order began last night, and after all of the changes I think the show's better off. Nothing will beat the Briscoe/Curtis McCoy/Ross combinations, but I'm glad they got rid of that chick that was the new young detective, and Michael Cutter doesn't seem like a bad replacement for McCoy.

Last season was kind of bland, and I blame Nina Cassady for most of it. Watching a few reruns when they had that New Year's marathon reminded me of why I loved the show in the beginning. As serious as it was, it always had bits that were funny to lighten the mood - mainly during the first half. That's why Briscoe is and always will be my favorite L&O character, because nothing beats those cheesy one-liners that ended the cold opening. >_>

I didn't really get a real sense of who Cyrus Lupo is supposed to be, but so far he doesn't seem too bad, and anything's better than Cassidy.

And I can foresee Michael Cutter becoming annoying if he continues to be the shoot-first-ask-later kind of guy he was in the season premiere, but as long as they don't overdo it, I think it can work.

It also helps that every time I look at Cutter, I think of Thomas Wayne from Batman Begins. >_>

StarFighters76
9 years ago#56
I've been missing out on Law & Order Classic except the other night, which was just weird altogether.

Can't wait for SVU enxt week, looks rather interesting, and another character plot development ^_^

SPOILER SPACE ?

Apparently Benson has some secret that she never shared beforehand in the series, that is related to the plot of the episode. I bet I know what it is, but I won't say anything quite yet ;)

Tarrun
9 years ago#57
So now that Fred Thompson dropped out of the presidential race, can he go back to being the district attorney? He's a lot more interesting as one than in real life. >_>

StarFighters76
9 years ago#58
I just saw the episode "Paternity" and OMG was it ****ing awesome. The last 20 minutes was a definite tear-jerker for sure.

StarFighters76
9 years ago#59
Super discussion bump

Tarrun
9 years ago#60
New episode of L&O Classic tonight! =D
  1. Boards
  2. Law & Order: Dead on the Money
  3. Law and Order: Special GameFAQs Unit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived