PSP Memory stick Qs & As v3 [Please check out if new to PSPs]

#51MappyMousePDPosted 5/5/2010 2:06:00 PMmessage detail
**** it Kurgan. You especially should know that this site has not been, and will probably never be consistent and follow their own rules all the way through.

Inconsistent or not, in this case Kurgan is wrong. He doesn't want to admit that he was told specifically why some topics get stickied and others don't.

---
The door is closed forevermore, if indeed there ever was a door
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6433/mapbt8.jpg
#52nightwind13xPosted 5/5/2010 9:22:59 PMmessage detail
Ehh don't let Kurgan get to you since his "tactics" is something he does to entertain himself at the cost of getting other people all pissed off. Kurgan has some good points at times, but then there are those times where hes completely wrong (most of time just fabricates material) and then defends it till there is nothing left to do except run out. Either way he wins if you let it get to you ;).

I was looking through some recent sources on lexar sticks and couldn't find anything to where they were slower than sony cards. Just out of my own friendly curiosity at this point, if someone could provide some material on that im sure it will be an interesting (and education) read for me.

I requested a sticky also last night and congrats on getting it Sticky Acer1. That's a bit of a feat these days on gamefaqs.
#53JonTripz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2010 9:48:54 PMmessage detail
heck, I'm not lettin him get to me. I'm gettin a kick out of it all, actually, heh. This is not the first time he's run out of a topic when he's obviously in the wrong. Anyone whose been around these boards long enough already know what's the deal with him.

Just sayin... the board would probably be a more enjoyable place without Kurgan :' p
---
MySpace.com/_tr1pl3_ +++++ Facebook.com/Jon.Trip.Sprague
#54darthcerebusPosted 5/6/2010 1:42:12 AMmessage detail
Oh snap... this thread got stickied, and Kurgan's didn't?

Is anyone else picturing a certain adolescent German smashing his keyboard while imagining Kurgan's reaction to this?
#55CompassPosted 5/6/2010 2:24:31 AMmessage detail
Did Stalker Guy just discover Hellhole or something? He's referenced/linked to it in like a dozen posts the past two days.

It's like the gross kid who finally (although accidentally) gets invited to a party, and then keeps "casually" dropping it in conversations for months on end.
#56SaIathielPosted 5/6/2010 9:06:55 AMmessage detail
Did Stalker Guy just discover Hellhole or something? He's referenced/linked to it in like a dozen posts the past two days.

And as usual Compass just has to insert himself in the topic for no other reason than to fulfill his e-grudge yet again.

A dozen times? Not even, kid. Do you really think exaggerating is making you look any better?

It's like the gross kid who finally (although accidentally) gets invited to a party, and then keeps "casually" dropping it in conversations for months on end.

No, it's actually nothing like that. It's simply linking to a topic in which it shows moderators & former moderators not taking Kurgan seriously which results in hilarity.

Next time you try to crack a joke keep above the middle school level. It might help to actually throw some originality in too.
#57drezaPosted 5/6/2010 9:38:12 AMmessage detail
Before the rules changed Kurgan helped people alot and his information was rarely off. Since the OFW trolls got CFW discussion banned Kurgan is no different than any of the OFW trolls who kept intentionally starting problems.

---
"Where's my baseball bat with nails in it again???????" -Kurgan777
#58MappyMousePDPosted 5/6/2010 4:51:01 PMmessage detail
Since the OFW trolls got CFW discussion banned

Why were the people who wanted discussion to be legal and safe "trolls"?
---
The door is closed forevermore, if indeed there ever was a door
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6433/mapbt8.jpg
#59drezaPosted 5/6/2010 5:39:47 PMmessage detail
Legal and safe? CFW is not illegal in anyway, downloading games is, but having CFW doesnt mean you pirate.

And posting intentionally false information that would cause someone to brick their psp, spreading false information on memory sticks, batteries and homebrew, as well as pulling bull**** statistics out of nowhere is trolling. May not be around the board here much anymore, but dont think I forgot how much misinformation you spread yourself Mappy.
#60CompassPosted 5/6/2010 7:24:30 PMmessage detail
I remember that as well. There was one other diehard OFW pusher as well. Might have been Pengu1n. They'd try to use scare tactics like if you didn't convert from CFW to OFW, your PSP was likely to get a virus or some other such nonsense. Good times.