Phantom kingdom (Makai kingdom) bound for psp

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. Phantom kingdom (Makai kingdom) bound for psp
4 years ago#21
NeojianX posted...
Funny how people dissed Chaos Wars with Shadow Hearts, Gungrave and other characters, but want games like this one. I was glad there was some voice acting bad or not. It had awesome spell effects in that game and 3 different character art forms. In some spell effects the characters looked like they do in the original games. Specially Karen From Shadow Hearts 2. I wish there was a PSP version of it.

Chaos Wars was completely justified in being bashed. The gameplay is decent granted, but since a good chunk of it revolves around the story, a horribly-translated (they effectively made the most literal translation they could, even if it ended up being awkward in English) and atrocious voices can completely kill the mood of the game.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
4 years ago#22
Well, Disgaea 2 got reprinted pretty recently; we got Phantom Brave; and my gut feeling is that NISA will definitely have a go at Makai Kingdom for US release.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/darrentg
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio
4 years ago#23
Thank you NIS......now NISA just needs to localize
---
Disgaea 3, now in Laharl mode............................lol
4 years ago#24
^Won't happen. Recent interview with NIS stated that they're done with the PSP in NA.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
4 years ago#25
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/07/a-glimmer-of-hope-for-makai-kingdom-portable/
---
A gamer should want as many games as possible, from as many different genres as possible,on as many different systems as possible,for as many people as possible
4 years ago#26
Reminds me of Svenson, backpedaling for saying MHP3 wont be released in the US.

Typical PR move from a negative reaction towards their previous statements.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. Phantom kingdom (Makai kingdom) bound for psp

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived