Phantom kingdom (Makai kingdom) bound for psp

#21DoomerangPosted 7/3/2011 7:51:05 PM
NeojianX posted...
Funny how people dissed Chaos Wars with Shadow Hearts, Gungrave and other characters, but want games like this one. I was glad there was some voice acting bad or not. It had awesome spell effects in that game and 3 different character art forms. In some spell effects the characters looked like they do in the original games. Specially Karen From Shadow Hearts 2. I wish there was a PSP version of it.

Chaos Wars was completely justified in being bashed. The gameplay is decent granted, but since a good chunk of it revolves around the story, a horribly-translated (they effectively made the most literal translation they could, even if it ended up being awkward in English) and atrocious voices can completely kill the mood of the game.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#22DarrentgPosted 7/4/2011 2:08:12 AM
Well, Disgaea 2 got reprinted pretty recently; we got Phantom Brave; and my gut feeling is that NISA will definitely have a go at Makai Kingdom for US release.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/darrentg
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio
#23DaKingOPosted 7/6/2011 8:30:28 PM
Thank you NIS......now NISA just needs to localize
---
Disgaea 3, now in Laharl mode............................lol
#24d19xxPosted 7/6/2011 8:53:07 PM
^Won't happen. Recent interview with NIS stated that they're done with the PSP in NA.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
#25VampiricDragon_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 4:45:40 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/07/a-glimmer-of-hope-for-makai-kingdom-portable/
---
A gamer should want as many games as possible, from as many different genres as possible,on as many different systems as possible,for as many people as possible
#26d19xxPosted 7/7/2011 5:09:26 PM
Reminds me of Svenson, backpedaling for saying MHP3 wont be released in the US.

Typical PR move from a negative reaction towards their previous statements.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?