Is the PSN lost to people that upgrade a PSP?

#1NeojianXPosted 7/7/2011 11:06:06 AM
I went from PSP 1000, to PSP 2000 to PSP 3000 and never felt like dealing with the hassle of getting back on after the PSP 1000. I used a different birthday I forgot and said to hell with it. I'm more of a hard copy collector anyway. It also makes the PSPGo out of the question.
---
God's War is an awesome book from a different prospective. Sci-Fantasy stuff. Kameron Hurley
#2NoPointMadePosted 7/7/2011 11:19:44 AM
I go to PSN store, so no.
#3triple_leiPosted 7/7/2011 12:16:19 PM
Wait, what's this topic about? People who don't bother writing down their fake info or what?
#4BerlingerTPosted 7/7/2011 2:50:24 PM
This topic is a big heap of gibberish.

As per the title, any PSP can access PSN, no matter what model.
---
D012 Chat - http://webchat.irchighway.net/?channels=#dissidiaduodecimchat
Playing: Shrink 'High (RPGVX) - Mt. Ura (Base) - Chijinda Lv.6
#5LithiraPosted 7/7/2011 10:00:17 PM
I do not fully understand what you are asking....

Can you go to the PSN with the same account every time you upgrade a psps? Yes
or are you asking us if we give up on PSN after we buy a new psp? for me I do not.

I am more of a hard copy my self but I might use the store more if it is true that the PSP DL's can be played on a vita. (even then I do love me the cover art)

Can you make you topic a little clear sir? sorry.
---
---Official Fye, Cissnei, Luxiere, of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Boards ^_^
Official Shiva of the Final fantasy Type-0 Boards
#6midnightfraserPosted 7/8/2011 12:38:30 AM
Actually, the PSN is more like a blade of grass. As first, it's just a seed, but then, the more you upgrade your PSP, the more your fake birthday is October 19th. The hard copies won't work because the downloads have already been added to the PSN. Please don't say hell with it because the collection is on PSP 2000 and 3000, but not 1000.
---
GameFAQs is not for everyone. Side effects may include euphoria, idiocy, and giant enemy crabs. Stop using GameFAQs if you have an erection lasting for 4 hours.
#7PlaysaverPosted 7/9/2011 2:49:25 PM
You can have psn content on upto 5 psp's. If your selling or getting rid of an old psp you need to remember to deactivate that psp or you will lose one of the 5 possible psp's.
I cracked up my first psp's screen and i was still able to deactivate it blindly by using the new psp to help show me which buttons to push to get to that option. Luckly I had the password set to remember, so i didn't have to try to input that.
#8Unknown_Z28Posted 7/9/2011 6:59:58 PM
Triple Lei posted...
Wait, what's this topic about? People who don't bother writing down their fake info or what?

I agree with this. This topic wasn't really meant to ask any sort of question. It was a way for TC to vent some frustration on their obvious inability to perform a mundane task, by naturally blaming it on PSN.

If you think about it, none of this makes any sense. The TC asks a question in the title, but pretty much answers it within the first few sentences. Nice.
---
(+.[___]:) Systems (4) Games (203) Movies (79) Demos (10)