power stone, ghouls and ghost, or darksiders?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. power stone, ghouls and ghost, or darksiders?
4 years ago#1
which of these 3 should I get? Or should i get all 3? Thanks
---
Level 17 on PSN! CJPLAYA21!!!
4 years ago#2
sorry for the double post i ment or darkstalkers my bad thanks
---
4 years ago#3
darkstalkers and ghouls and ghosts are both fun. Power stone is not as fun as I remembered it was.
---
evil_
4 years ago#4
I was about to be intrigued by PSP Darksiders.
---
Now Playing: Crash Bandicoot 3
Up Next: Nothing for the foreseeable future.
4 years ago#5
my vote goes to powerstone and UGnG... I loved them both. And still play them over and over again.
I loved them both alot.

But personally i was never a fan of darkstalkers, so my votes a little biased. Sorry.
4 years ago#6
ok I got ghost and ghouls and I am thinking about the other 2 I might just get both I mean they are only 5 bucks right now lol
---
4 years ago#7
I bought Ultimate Ghosts N Goblins and Powerstone. I've always loved GNG so that was a no brainer but I'm enjoying Powerstone quite a bit. I hope nothing too good is on sale next. My Go is full and I don't want to delete anything...
4 years ago#8
How's Powerstone stand up against the test of time?

I recall a lot of Dreamcast games being too full of "fad appeal" where they were good for the time, but poor for long-term appeal (Zombie Revenge, Ready 2 Rumble and especially Crazy Taxi).

Whatever you do, Darksiders is a must... that's easily one of the most overlooked games I've ever known of. Very deserving of all it's common relation to Legend of Zelda, and the dark theme/difficulty makes me kind of think of it as the spiritual successor to Legacy of Kain. I'd LOVE to have seen even a slightly diluted version of that make it's way to PSP.
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/tlrtheory
PSN: TLRtheory, GameCenter: TLRtheory
4 years ago#9
a diabolical TLR posted...
I recall a lot of Dreamcast games being too full of "fad appeal" where they were good for the time, but poor for long-term appeal (Zombie Revenge, Ready 2 Rumble and especially Crazy Taxi).

Crazy Taxi? Aw hell no. I still play that game all the time. Awesome music, fun driving, no objectives... that game was ****ing awesome.
---
GameFAQs is not for everyone. Side effects may include euphoria, idiocy, and giant enemy crabs. Stop using GameFAQs if you have an erection lasting for 4 hours.
4 years ago#10
I bought all three.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. power stone, ghouls and ghost, or darksiders?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived