power stone, ghouls and ghost, or darksiders?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. power stone, ghouls and ghost, or darksiders?
5 years ago#1
which of these 3 should I get? Or should i get all 3? Thanks
Level 17 on PSN! CJPLAYA21!!!
5 years ago#2
sorry for the double post i ment or darkstalkers my bad thanks
5 years ago#3
darkstalkers and ghouls and ghosts are both fun. Power stone is not as fun as I remembered it was.
evil_
5 years ago#4
I was about to be intrigued by PSP Darksiders.
Now Playing: Crash Bandicoot 3
Up Next: Nothing for the foreseeable future.
5 years ago#5
my vote goes to powerstone and UGnG... I loved them both. And still play them over and over again.
I loved them both alot.

But personally i was never a fan of darkstalkers, so my votes a little biased. Sorry.
5 years ago#6
ok I got ghost and ghouls and I am thinking about the other 2 I might just get both I mean they are only 5 bucks right now lol
5 years ago#7
I bought Ultimate Ghosts N Goblins and Powerstone. I've always loved GNG so that was a no brainer but I'm enjoying Powerstone quite a bit. I hope nothing too good is on sale next. My Go is full and I don't want to delete anything...
5 years ago#8
How's Powerstone stand up against the test of time?

I recall a lot of Dreamcast games being too full of "fad appeal" where they were good for the time, but poor for long-term appeal (Zombie Revenge, Ready 2 Rumble and especially Crazy Taxi).

Whatever you do, Darksiders is a must... that's easily one of the most overlooked games I've ever known of. Very deserving of all it's common relation to Legend of Zelda, and the dark theme/difficulty makes me kind of think of it as the spiritual successor to Legacy of Kain. I'd LOVE to have seen even a slightly diluted version of that make it's way to PSP.
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/tlrtheory
PSN: TLRtheory, GameCenter: TLRtheory
5 years ago#9
a diabolical TLR posted...
I recall a lot of Dreamcast games being too full of "fad appeal" where they were good for the time, but poor for long-term appeal (Zombie Revenge, Ready 2 Rumble and especially Crazy Taxi).

Crazy Taxi? Aw hell no. I still play that game all the time. Awesome music, fun driving, no objectives... that game was ****ing awesome.
GameFAQs is not for everyone. Side effects may include euphoria, idiocy, and giant enemy crabs. Stop using GameFAQs if you have an erection lasting for 4 hours.
5 years ago#10
I bought all three.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Portable
  3. power stone, ghouls and ghost, or darksiders?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived