power stone, ghouls and ghost, or darksiders?

#1cjplayaPosted 7/7/2011 5:22:33 PM
which of these 3 should I get? Or should i get all 3? Thanks
---
Level 17 on PSN! CJPLAYA21!!!
#2cjplaya(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 6:57:35 PM
sorry for the double post i ment or darkstalkers my bad thanks
---
#3evil_Posted 7/7/2011 7:15:00 PM
darkstalkers and ghouls and ghosts are both fun. Power stone is not as fun as I remembered it was.
---
evil_
#4wstfldPosted 7/7/2011 7:57:28 PM
I was about to be intrigued by PSP Darksiders.
---
Now Playing: Crash Bandicoot 3
Up Next: Nothing for the foreseeable future.
#5MACH0Posted 7/7/2011 9:12:14 PM
my vote goes to powerstone and UGnG... I loved them both. And still play them over and over again.
I loved them both alot.

But personally i was never a fan of darkstalkers, so my votes a little biased. Sorry.
#6cjplaya(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 10:03:43 PM
ok I got ghost and ghouls and I am thinking about the other 2 I might just get both I mean they are only 5 bucks right now lol
---
#7melchiahdimPosted 7/7/2011 10:55:28 PM
I bought Ultimate Ghosts N Goblins and Powerstone. I've always loved GNG so that was a no brainer but I'm enjoying Powerstone quite a bit. I hope nothing too good is on sale next. My Go is full and I don't want to delete anything...
#8TLR_Posted 7/7/2011 11:04:56 PM
How's Powerstone stand up against the test of time?

I recall a lot of Dreamcast games being too full of "fad appeal" where they were good for the time, but poor for long-term appeal (Zombie Revenge, Ready 2 Rumble and especially Crazy Taxi).

Whatever you do, Darksiders is a must... that's easily one of the most overlooked games I've ever known of. Very deserving of all it's common relation to Legend of Zelda, and the dark theme/difficulty makes me kind of think of it as the spiritual successor to Legacy of Kain. I'd LOVE to have seen even a slightly diluted version of that make it's way to PSP.
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/tlrtheory
PSN: TLRtheory, GameCenter: TLRtheory
#9midnightfraserPosted 7/8/2011 3:23:35 AM
a diabolical TLR posted...
I recall a lot of Dreamcast games being too full of "fad appeal" where they were good for the time, but poor for long-term appeal (Zombie Revenge, Ready 2 Rumble and especially Crazy Taxi).

Crazy Taxi? Aw hell no. I still play that game all the time. Awesome music, fun driving, no objectives... that game was ****ing awesome.
---
GameFAQs is not for everyone. Side effects may include euphoria, idiocy, and giant enemy crabs. Stop using GameFAQs if you have an erection lasting for 4 hours.
#10Gamemaster64Posted 7/8/2011 5:58:02 AM
I bought all three.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.