fast paced action rpg

#1neo149Posted 7/17/2011 7:55:21 PM
i am looking for an action rpg on the psp,i really liked ff7:cc nd ys seven,r ther any similar games

dont suggest kh:bbs i dint really like the kh:bbs,loved kh1 nd kh2 but somehow just cudnt get into kh:bbs

i got a ps2 too,so wudnt mind if its a ps2 game suggestion if ther r no similar games on psp
#2MorgalagaPosted 7/17/2011 8:03:25 PM
Hmm... perhaps try the Star Ocean games.
CC is sorta similar to them.
---
Even though you can't see Him, He is there.
If you believe in Cthulhu and are proud of it, put this in your sig.
#3syphoncray67Posted 7/17/2011 8:13:21 PM
look towards the newest final fantasy called ff type:0 if it come out in us anyway
---
psn= albert_777_
#4MorphBallerPosted 7/17/2011 8:16:34 PM(edited)
Gods Eater Burst. It's fast paced and pretty fun. You don't level your character up, but you can craft a variety of weapons and shields. My only major complaint is the lack of enemies, which leads to things getting repetitive later in the game. Still, it offers good replayability and quick action so it's worth picking up.

Phantasy Star Portable 2. Not quite as "fast paced" as GEB, but it has tons of content. Online multiplayer is built in, but that can be good or bad depending on the group you're in. Lots of stuff to do in this games.
---
Seriously, by the time you reach G rank the monsters in these games should be pissing themselves upon detecting the slightest whiff of your presence---t3hNub
#5GhetsisPosted 7/17/2011 8:17:08 PM
Oats in Felghana.
---
This game is my new babysitter. I like it better than my old babysitter, Big Mutha Truckers - Ralph Wiggum
#6BerlingerTPosted 7/17/2011 8:23:07 PM
Any of the Ys games. They're very fast-paced. I'd recommend Ys Seven, because I like it's Party System.
---
Dissidia/Duodecim Updates - http://dissidiaff.wordpress.com/
Playing: Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy (PSP) - 650 Hours 50 Minutes - 24,671 Battles
#7KazereiPosted 7/17/2011 8:51:18 PM
The Star Ocean1 and 2 remakes on PSP are alright. But if you can find them, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time and Tales of the Abyss on PS2 are much better.

If you enjoyed Ys Seven, get Ys: The Oath in Felghana.

If you just like fighting, try Dissidia. It's sort of like they took an ARPG battle system and made it into a fighting game.
#8neo149(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2011 9:10:18 PM
does phantasy star portable 2 hav a single player mode?is it any good?
#9TLR_Posted 7/17/2011 9:19:29 PM
neo149 posted...
does phantasy star portable 2 hav a single player mode?is it any good?

It is actually... after playing PSO and the first Phantasy Star Portable, I certainly did NOT expect PS:P2 to actually have an extremely fulfilling storyline. I loved it's story though, and Kraz is one of my new favorite RPG characters.
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/tlrtheory
PSN: TLRtheory, GameCenter: TLRtheory
#10TLR_Posted 7/17/2011 9:19:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]