Top Horror Games For psp..

#1arceus_mewtwoPosted 1/11/2012 6:00:15 AM
I'm looking into Silent Hill.. is it any good?
---
~> GUESS this videogame character:
known as member of org.13 that specialize on fire common on kingdom hearts series
#2Miu_sanPosted 1/11/2012 6:19:44 AM(edited)
Resistance Retribution, if it counts as one.
#3esehomie14Posted 1/11/2012 6:43:16 AM
Resistance as horror? Ok...
Anyway Silent Hill Origins is pretty scary if you're alone in the dark with headphones without distractions or otherwise it won't be scary. SH Shattered Memories idk I never even bothered with that waste.
---
1-800-713-GROW -Dr.Greenthumb/B-Real
#4El_DustinoPosted 1/11/2012 7:12:11 AM
Silent Hill Shattered Memories is a very good game, in my opinion, but it is not really a Silent Hill game. Really, I think they should have just changed some names around and made it its own thing, but I am sure being attached to Silent Hill helped it sell more, even if it is not canon. But, from what I know, I would get it for the Wii if you really want it, I think it is the superior version.

Corpse Party was recently released for the PSN, and though I have not played it yet (did buy it, but I am having some PSP issues; it won't let me copy the game from my PS3 without an update, but I am at a loss for how to update my psp, meh), I have heard very good things about it, and that it is pretty scary.

I also hear that Silent Hill Origins is okay, pretty similar to the first three. I really need to buy it... I saw some videos of it, and it looked creepy enough. It also has my favourie UFO ending, but that is besides the point.

I can not think of anything else at the moment, but I will try to find some more. :3 Still, horror seems like a genre that the PSP is lacking...
---
I am drowning. There is no sign of land. You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.
And I hope you die. I hope we both die.
#5SmakshalakPosted 1/11/2012 7:20:34 AM
I've actually been playing Origins....only like 2 hours in though. It's pretty good, definitely feels creepy with headphones. I will say that the corridors can get really confusing....very easy to get lost or turned around.
---
I have no need of your fantasy lands, arbitrary rules, or invisible friends...
#6El_DustinoPosted 1/11/2012 7:44:20 AM
I have heard about that, yeah. And the that fact that you have to go back and forth between the normal and nightmare world, manually, adds to the easiness of getting lost.
---
I am drowning. There is no sign of land. You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.
#7esehomie14Posted 1/11/2012 7:56:08 AM
Also ObsCure: Aftermath is another horror for the psp. It's really creepy.
---
1-800-713-GROW -Dr.Greenthumb/B-Real
#8El_DustinoPosted 1/11/2012 8:01:53 AM
I have not heard good things about Obscure: The Aftermath, but yeah, there is that... again, a console version might be better. And I hear the first Obscure is better anyways, if you have a PS2.
---
#9CthulhuforpresPosted 1/11/2012 10:07:17 AM
I liked Obscure: the Aftermath. It wasn't the grates game, but I liked it better than Silent hill Origins.
---
troll [trohl] noun 1. a mythical creature that lives under a bridge 2. a person whose opinion is different than mine.
#10Nova666Posted 1/11/2012 12:33:31 PM
I am at a loss for how to update my psp

http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/psp/pc/index.htm
---
Nova666 = 50% win, 50% awesome, 50% OMG
That is 150% right thar.
~ Action