best monster hunter game for psp?

#1ManuKesnaPosted 2/4/2012 12:35:41 PM
Whats the best monster hunter game for psp? Whats the diffrence between them?
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#2akshat_316Posted 2/4/2012 1:22:34 PM
In my opinion it is monster hunter freedom unite.
---
I will tell you why oppose rhymes with dispose
#3CrmsnFatalis96Posted 2/4/2012 2:52:10 PM
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite or Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, it depends on what you're looking for.

MHFU has all the content of all the previous games plus more, so Monster Hunter Freedom and Monster Hunter Freedom 2 are basically invalid. The downside is that this game is getting old, and it has content (unchanged as far as I know) from Monster Hunter games that were made anywhere from 2004 to 2009.

MHP3 is Japan only, so this one is not recommended if you have no way of working with the Japanese language. However, it is the newer game so it is better in many aspects. The monsters are more dynamic and unpredictable which many people like better. The beginning is also easier which makes the learning curve less steep. Plus, all the hitboxes are pretty much perfect. The downside to this game is that it has much less content that MHFU.

So which do you want? Content, or quality? For some people the content by itself makes MHFU have greater quality, but that would really be the only reason (and the fact that it is in English) to get it over MHP3.
#4dancer62Posted 2/4/2012 6:35:11 PM
CrmsnFatalis96 posted...
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite or Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, it depends on what you're looking for.

So which do you want? Content, or quality? For some people the content by itself makes MHFU have greater quality, but that would really be the only reason (and the fact that it is in English) to get it over MHP3.

Well said!

MHFU is the culmination of the first series that began with Monster Hunter on the PS2, with the most content and a ton of neat features. .

MHP3rd is the second game in the new series that began with Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii. New maps, new monsters, some streamlined game mechanics, great music, Japan and Orient only release so far.

Both Monster Hunter, the single best reason to own a PSP. You can't go wrong with either.