Who else is replaying a PSP game?

#1Shadowstar108Posted 7/11/2012 6:29:09 AM
A while back, I deleted all of my saves for games I already completed. That way I can replay my stuff and get my money's worth out of it. I also re-discovered how amazing Dissidia 012 is.
---
~Currently Playing: Spectral Souls, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby: Canvas Curse, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy: Dissidia Duodecim~
#2Mister MoneyPosted 7/11/2012 6:49:51 AM
I'm re-playing Final Fantasy I Anniversary Edition with a new team but also "perfecting" my main file by getting all the Beastiary and maxing each character's "main" attribute stat.
---
Collector of the Two-Toned PSPs: White/Blue (JPN), Black/Red (JPN), Sky Blue/Marine Blue (Asia). Forthcoming: Red/Black (JPN) in ~3 weeks. :)
#3eragonman9Posted 7/11/2012 10:33:33 AM
I started a new game on MHFU. I still need to finish most of my PSP games, to be honest.
---
*poke*
*jiggle*
#4padurruPosted 7/11/2012 4:20:46 PM
I kinda was replaying grand theft auto liberty stories a month ago just to listen to the radio stations
#5CroatoanEXEPosted 7/11/2012 8:44:06 PM
I'm replaying Ys Seven on normal difficulty, after having beat it for the first time on Easy.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will."