What are the best psp games on psn because...

#1snipernoob2000Posted 8/10/2012 7:41:43 AM
My psp broke (cant read umd's) but still can play downloaded games. Since the games I liked (final fantasy dissidia both of em ect.) are on the store im gonna have to re buy them. I had the psp for a while now (3 or so years) so I may get a psp go just for downloadable games. I hear it has 16 gb built in and if you need more space you can buy a memory card also (I bought a 8gb card that works for both psp and psp go). I have alot of ps1 classics I dint play yet (final fantasy 7, 8, 9 2gb each....) and some other games and maybe all of them will fit on the go. Anyway what are some good games that are on the store.
#2CroatoanEXEPosted 8/10/2012 4:39:15 PM
Knowing what types of games you enjoy would help when it comes to others giving suggestions. Though, based on what you said, I'm guessing you like RPG's, correct? If so, what other genres/types of games do you enjoy?
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will."
#3snipernoob2000(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 3:32:22 AM
Im open to anything. If you guys say its a good/great game then I will try it out. Favorite genre RPGS, least favorite Fighting. Just anything except Fighting unless its good and actually has a story.
#4emo_angel11Posted 8/12/2012 10:09:42 AM
y's seven,hexyz force,persona 3,valkyria chronicles,xenogears,chrono cross play those games :3
---
i dont need to "GET A LIFE" I'm a gamer I have lot of lives
#5Barrylocke89Posted 8/12/2012 2:51:14 PM(edited)
Keep your budget in mind though. If you think you're going to get a lot of psn games, especially within a short period of time, then it may prove to be better to save your cash and just purchase another psp so you can still use your old UMDs. And if you find yourself interested in a few of the games that are UMD only (Birth By Sleep is a notable example), then a Go may not be the best option for you.

That said, if keeping it all digital is more preferable to you, and the UMD exclusive games don't interest you, then by all means, go for the Go.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/barrylocke
#6Disturbed0nePosted 8/12/2012 3:31:42 PM
You should check out the game Wizorb, it's a simple game but it's actually quite fun.
---
PRO Online forum - http://forum.prometheus.uk.to
#7snipernoob2000(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2012 3:51:55 PM
Barrylocke89 posted...
Keep your budget in mind though. If you think you're going to get a lot of psn games, especially within a short period of time, then it may prove to be better to save your cash and just purchase another psp so you can still use your old UMDs. And if you find yourself interested in a few of the games that are UMD only (Birth By Sleep is a notable example), then a Go may not be the best option for you.

That said, if keeping it all digital is more preferable to you, and the UMD exclusive games don't interest you, then by all means, go for the Go.

ya... Im still thinking about it. A go would be cool tho. I dont think they sell them anymore and there 200 on amazon. but it would cost more... Im not 100% sure tho. and kingdom hearts was amazing..
#8snipernoob2000(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2012 3:52:24 PM
Disturbed0ne posted...
You should check out the game Wizorb, it's a simple game but it's actually quite fun.

Is it a minis?
#9Barrylocke89Posted 8/12/2012 6:13:08 PM
snipernoob2000 posted...
ya... Im still thinking about it. A go would be cool tho. I dont think they sell them anymore and there 200 on amazon. but it would cost more... Im not 100% sure tho. and kingdom hearts was amazing..

I have a couple questions for you.

1. Are you looking specifically for a new handheld, or is used ok?

2. Are you looking for the benefit of not having to keep track of multiple memory cards, or is that a non-issue.

Don't forget that you can always buy a couple more pro duo cards, to go along with a psp. Another option that might be even cheaper is that pro duo adaptor that you can put a microSD into that I always see people mention (I've never tried them myself but a lot of posters swear by them, and it's even cheaper than getting a pro duo card).
---
http://www.twitch.tv/barrylocke
#10snipernoob2000(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2012 7:02:16 PM
Barrylocke89 posted...
snipernoob2000 posted...

I have a couple questions for you.

1. Are you looking specifically for a new handheld, or is used ok?

2. Are you looking for the benefit of not having to keep track of multiple memory cards, or is that a non-issue.

Don't forget that you can always buy a couple more pro duo cards, to go along with a psp. Another option that might be even cheaper is that pro duo adaptor that you can put a microSD into that I always see people mention (I've never tried them myself but a lot of posters swear by them, and it's even cheaper than getting a pro duo card).

1. I never buy anything used unless its in like new condition. It depends what kind of situation im in I guess. And if its price I can always wait awhile until I get paid.
2. I have psp case that could hold a lot of memory cards or umds or a gba case that would work for a go with a pocket thing at the back that could hold memory cards.