Brave Story - Disgusting?

#21HeartAdeptPosted 10/3/2012 6:07:27 PM
MR_Soren posted...
Second, have you ever been to a mall? Or walked down a street? It's nothing but teens and tweens walking around with their butts half exposed.

Source?
#22arthur8642Posted 10/3/2012 8:50:24 PM
HeartAdept posted...
MR_Soren posted...
Second, have you ever been to a mall? Or walked down a street? It's nothing but teens and tweens walking around with their butts half exposed.

Source?

The mall. The current trend is booty shorts on girls that are way too young for them.
---
imagineer: 'Next 3DS peripheral: the Spinning Chair Pro. Sit in this spinning office chair and play Face Raiders all day, without disturbing your 3D.'
#23Vivi0198Posted 10/4/2012 1:24:48 AM
Regardless of the TCs stupid post Brave Story was one of my favorite JRPGs released on the PSP awesome game.
---
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
#24MoliviousPosted 10/4/2012 3:00:26 AM
arthur8642 posted...
HeartAdept posted...
MR_Soren posted...

Source?

The mall. The current trend is booty shorts on girls that are way too young for them.

this, really. i can't even name the places where people aren't wearing wtfshorts since those places aren't really popular enough for me to recall.
---
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise
#25dancer62Posted 10/4/2012 7:20:51 AM
All this fury about a pixellated cartoon catgirl in a JRPG? Sigh?
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
#26medmusclePosted 10/4/2012 8:26:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#27NeojianXPosted 10/4/2012 9:25:03 AM
You ever hear the saying that if you smelt it, you dealt it? Yeah! That never crossed my mind while playing the game.
---
Bubbletap Android Apps get ripped off like Sony download games. It's the developer! It's the Company!
#28NeojianXPosted 10/4/2012 9:34:13 AM
I haven't even opened this game yet, but here is a line from the back of the game case;

"I was so busy trying to think up an excuse, I hadn't realize I was still on top of Him."

What PSP game is it? : )
---
Bubbletap Android Apps get ripped off like Sony download games. It's the developer! It's the Company!
#29MasterChief646Posted 10/4/2012 2:06:07 PM
Dude, have you even played the game? Yuno just has a skimpy outfit, the game focuses on MC, not her, nobody even comments about how atractive she is, you just have a dirty mind and you are trying to justify what you think about her by saying that this game is targeted to pedophiles

Also pedophilia=having the hots for prepubescent girls, 12 or less (6 is the perfect age)
---
"Women are getting awfully good at destroying men's souls these days"
Currently Playing: MH Portable 3rd (PSP) BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (PSP)
#30NeojianXPosted 10/4/2012 2:45:40 PM
Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom : )

Games like this usually don't come out in NA. I hope a lot of people bought it. I like games like this to chill after some action games. Card and turn-based games also. Metal Gear ACID games are the most mature card and turn based games ever. Well out in NA anyway.
---