What PSP game pushed the system to it's limits?

#11gangster4lifeyoPosted 10/3/2012 11:20:47 PM
Sexcapades
#12dancer62Posted 10/4/2012 6:03:05 AM
Motorstorm Arctic Edge by a huge margin. Graphics that make people watching wonder if it's a live-action DVD movie, great rock soundtrack that fits the action, fantastic gameplay, an amazing game. Even better than the PS2 version.

Pushed to the limit? Trying to run it compressed causes skips, there's no processing power left over for decoding.

Peace Walker is good, MHFU is good, Gran Turismo is good, but the graphics don't compare to Arctic Edge.
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
#13medmusclePosted 10/4/2012 7:29:35 AM
When it comes to graphics alone, pretty much any Square Enix game and the God of War games.
---
If you want to see FF Type-0 localized, put it in your sig and go here to sign: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#14NeojianXPosted 10/4/2012 8:20:36 AM
Resistance: Retribution
---
Bubbletap Android Apps get ripped off like Sony download games. It's the developer! It's the Company!
#15MasterChief646Posted 10/4/2012 1:13:05 PM
Dood, MHFU had "ok" graphics, it was MHP3rd that pushed the PSP to his limits, you cant even run the game in less than 333 mhz
---
"Women are getting awfully good at destroying men's souls these days"
Currently Playing: MH Portable 3rd (PSP) BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (PSP)
#16metaIsluggPosted 10/4/2012 3:58:59 PM
Most def Peace Walker
---
Reading at the moment: 1984, Hammer of God
#17GodMWOLFPosted 10/4/2012 6:25:44 PM
Final Fantasy Type-0
---
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#18ferofaxPosted 10/11/2012 12:43:55 AM
dancer62 posted...
Motorstorm Arctic Edge by a huge margin. Graphics that make people watching wonder if it's a live-action DVD movie, great rock soundtrack that fits the action, fantastic gameplay, an amazing game. Even better than the PS2 version.

Pushed to the limit? Trying to run it compressed causes skips, there's no processing power left over for decoding.

Peace Walker is good, MHFU is good, Gran Turismo is good, but the graphics don't compare to Arctic Edge.

How do you run it compressed?

MasterChief646 posted...
Dood, MHFU had "ok" graphics, it was MHP3rd that pushed the PSP to his limits, you cant even run the game in less than 333 mhz

How do you change processor speeds?
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#19Alfieri xPosted 10/11/2012 6:01:59 AM
Cladun games lol.
---
"I call upon thee in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of thunder.... Indignation!!!" - Genis Sage
#20planetvash112(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 8:42:47 AM
ferofax posted...
dancer62 posted...

How do you run it compressed?

MasterChief646 posted...

How do you change processor speeds?

1. No clue

2. two words: Custom firmwear
---
"Who needs sexual intercourse when I have MTG?! I mean, this Giant of Azeraz has a 4 / 6, trample, and swamp walk."