3. Can you kill dogmeat?
7 years ago#1
huh?
7 years ago#2
goku kills freeza
7 years ago#3
Darth Vader is Luke's father.

---
"The problem with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in."
7 years ago#4
William the Conqueror became King of England after the Battle of Hastings.

---
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
7 years ago#5
William Wallace dies.
---
If you have $5 and Chuck Norris has $5, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
7 years ago#6
yes, once you obtain dogmeat he will stay with you till the end of the game.. but he can die.... so u need to watch his health and keep him healed.. he will also go on ammo and item hunts for you... or you can tell him to go wait in the vault.... he is very handy as he will even attack enemies.
---
QX9650 QuadCore 3.00GHz, QUAD SLI with DUAL eGeForce 9800 GX2's, 4GB DDR3 1333, DUAL 150GB 10000 RPM Raptor's RAID 0, Killer Net Card 400MHz, Vista Ultimate 64
7 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
7 years ago#8
If Dogmeat III is anything like Dogmeat I, he will die. Alot. From everything.
---
Gohda Motohide: The world is torn apart by war. I am the house of Gohda's only hope! The peasants must learn their place!
7 years ago#9
Dogmeat 1 Never died for me. Even after being hit by a minigun. Suprisingly, he got the finishing kill for me against the last boss (one in catherdral, can't remember his name) And he lasted so long cause I kept him healed alot.
7 years ago#10

Stingray kills Irwin.

Damn them. Damn them all to hell!

1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Can you kill dogmeat?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived