Where on earth is this G.E.C.K?! *Spolier Warning*

#1some namePosted 10/30/2008 4:37:45 PM
OK; I'm in vault 87 looking for the GECK. Thing is, I've been looking around for alteast a good half hour and I'm still none the wiser. What does this GECK even look like, and where do I find it in the vault?

Any help appreciated.
---
Some name.
#2giocarePosted 10/30/2008 4:38:45 PM
If its the same as Fallout 2 it should look like a slim gray briefcase.
#3Cough IIPosted 10/30/2008 4:38:56 PM
Garden of Creation Kit, it was the size of a suitcase in Fallout 2
---
"this isnt repeated ive done it twice.
With this logic, maybe you should quit life now before things get ugly." - cloudstrife8
#4some name(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2008 4:41:21 PM
Ahh I see. I've never actually played Fallout 2 unfortunately :P Any tips on where to find it?
---
Some name.
#5Cough IIPosted 10/30/2008 4:46:18 PM
Probably in a vault where the dwellers never got out alive, but I get my FO3 copy tomorrow so I'm not much help really :P
---
With this logic, maybe you should quit life now before things get ugly." - cloudstrife8
#6deadzombieguy7Posted 10/30/2008 4:47:51 PM
when i played thru i ran into an intelligent super mutant and i did what he said and he got out and joined me then showed me where it was. plus the area he went into to get it was insanely radiated so i kinda figured you need him or a grip of rad away
#7some name(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2008 4:48:50 PM
I'm already in the correct vault , haha ;-P It's so damn dark it's giving me a headache, so I just need some directions on where this GECK is located ;-) Anyone?

Being an idiot, I broke all the locks I found which I could have picked, which explains my desperation to just get to it.
---
Some name.
#8some name(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2008 4:54:09 PM
[I]when i played thru i ran into an intelligent super mutant and i did what he said and he got out and joined me then showed me where it was. plus the area he went into to get it was insanely radiated so i kinda figured you need him or a grip of rad away [/I]

Ummm okay, you are joking, right?
---
Some name.
#9Cough IIPosted 10/30/2008 4:55:24 PM
SCOREEEEE!

I knew it'll be in a deserted vault.
---
#10deadzombieguy7Posted 10/30/2008 5:04:59 PM
As you reach a junction where the corridor splits at a corner, you hear a guttural, growling voice asking for help. Stop immediately, and study Isolation Room 05, in front of you. A large super mutant wearing blue overalls is attempting to make contact with you! He identifies himself as Fawkes, and asks you to help him free himself.