Game Guide - Questions Answered - Railgun

#11Elvis_is_Dead(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2008 1:04:11 PM

bradmacrae posted...
Elvis_is_Dead:

any help with this problem at the anchorage memorial:

*********************minor spoilers************************************
i found a note to a "ted" saying that the writer had hidden a stash for ted, but there was a few things u had to do to get the stash. first was access the terminal. the terminal tells u that the writer hid something u need in a storage closet near the service entrance, but he broke the door so that no one could get in.he then says there is a safe in the clinic with the necessary parts to fix the door.

then there is a fridge with a small compartment in it, that say it needs a key to be opened...

i found the safe, got the door knob, but i cannot find the storage closet. im assuming the storage closet has the key for the fridge... anyone found the closet????

Inside the room there should be a note saying where the stash is located. The compartment within the fridge contains a stash of materials. Behind the nuka-cola machine is a terminal or something which will provide you with access codes to open a safe in the medical room. Dunno if this helps at all. My guide says where the key is, but it's on a map, and I can't explain how to get there without the game :( ...

#12Lord_MastermindPosted 11/1/2008 4:03:48 PM
thanks
---
James Carville: If Hillary Gave Obama "One Of Her Cojones, They'd Both Have Two"
#13VasDeferensPosted 11/1/2008 4:29:32 PM
I just bought the Prima guide. I haven't started reading it yet, but it ticked me off a bit that they didn't keep the author of the nice Morrowind and Oblivion guides, Peter Olafson. I loved his guides sometimes just as a good read and not a guide. His comments were humorous in parts.

I don't know if David Hodgson who wrote the Fallout 3 guide can live up to it, hopefully he can.
#14tom2bPosted 11/1/2008 4:50:11 PM
Where do you find Dogmeat? I've been playing for a few hours but still haven't found him. *SPOILERS AHEAD* I got to the Citadel and am heading for Vault 87. Do I still have a while before I can get him?
#15Elvis_is_Dead(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2008 7:19:05 PM

tom2b posted...
Where do you find Dogmeat? I've been playing for a few hours but still haven't found him. *SPOILERS AHEAD* I got to the Citadel and am heading for Vault 87. Do I still have a while before I can get him?

Dogmeat is in "Scrapyard".

Although I'd suggest you go into paradise falls in a non-violent way, before talking to someone called Eulogy Jones ;) .

---

#16screamatoriumPosted 11/2/2008 3:28:20 AM
Re: Finding the Ted's Key to the secret stash.

Open the safe in the medical room any way you want to get the door part. Then head outside to the statue.

The service entrance is on the river side of the memorial. Just walk from the memorial towards the river and you'll see a door embedded in the cliff that leads to the mirelurk pens. Once inside you'll find a bunch of mirelurks to kill and various dead end chambers. One of the chamber doors in this area will require a part to open. If you got the part the door will open to a storage closet filled with a bunch of stuff. (pick up the fission battery if you haven't made the railway rifle yet, I don't know about you but it took me forever to find a fission battery) On a shelf to the left will be a key next to some surgical tubing. Take that and whatever you want. (don't forget the bottle caps)

From there head further in to the complex taking a ramp up to the facility next to some generators bathed in a white flood light. Take the stairs down to a kitchen and go through the door behind the burning trash can and the clock. to the left will be three fridges. The one to the right has the secret stash, which consists of a bunch of caps and a recipe.