Pristine Vending Machine (the crazy Nuka-Cola lady's one)

#1FerretDruidPosted 11/6/2008 5:54:10 AM
Is there a key for this? I couldn't find one in her house and killing her doesn't make her drop one. Is it hopeless and I'm just going to have to accept the loss of 30 Nuka-Cola Quantums for finishing that damned quest?

It was so hard to find that many Nuka-Cola Quantums >_<

---
Bear with me... things are about to get grizzly!
Fox is HOT!
#2FerretDruid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2008 6:18:15 AM
Bump. Maybe there's another way to get into it?

Imma be mad if there's something in this game that can't be unlocked or broken into.

---
Fox is HOT!
#3ToriasPosted 11/6/2008 6:19:49 AM
well there's always the 'unlock' cheat if you feel like you deserve access and there's no other way >.>;
---
"The Moral Of The Story:
Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long-haired prettyboy and beating the crap out of him." - RPG Cliche
#4FerretDruid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2008 8:41:33 AM
I tried that just to make sure that they were in there, and they were so there should be a key. Kinda looking for a legitimate way though, I don't want to cheat.

---
Fox is HOT!
#5fire2boxPosted 11/6/2008 10:47:52 PM
I got one of those machines in my house in Megaton. It cost like 1700 bottle caps though.

It comes with 8 Ice Cold Nuka-Cola (+2 rads, +25HP). It dosn't restock itself but if you put regular cola in there it comes out Ice cold. So it just makes it better.
---
AMD X2 64 4200+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 GB RAM, 320 GB Hard Disk Drive, 500 watt OCZ PSU, EVGA 8800 GT 512 MB of ram.