Where is the Fission Battery to help the Reilly rangers get the elevator back on

#1KainstryderPosted 11/6/2008 11:18:08 AM
I cant, for the life of me, cannot find this item.. and the information they gave me to me is very vague as well... Where do i have to go throughout the State hotel to find it?
---
Chuck Norris has counted to infinity--twice.
#2GalahautPosted 11/6/2008 11:20:03 AM
It's on a robot (forget which type) in a closet right off the "lobby" of the restaurant.
---
Atmospheric Dark UI Loading Screens 3.50
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=880342
#3ZipdogPosted 11/6/2008 11:20:48 AM
Fission batteries are random junk items that can be found throughout the wastes. They weigh a surprising amount for such a little thing...

---
Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
#4LordDrumhellerPosted 11/6/2008 11:23:49 AM
This had me running all over that blasted hotel last night... one of the Rangers even mentioned that it was located on the third floor, which is entirely not true. It took me over half an hour to find the damn thing, and then I felt like such a twerp after I finally saw it.

The big room with the bar and pool tables that you enter just after coming down from the roof has a little door tucked away near one of the stair-cases. If you're coming into the room from the roof, it'll be in the forward-right corner. There's a busted up Protectron in there with the battery as part of its loot.
#5QSQSQSQSQSQSPosted 11/6/2008 11:24:11 AM
Fission batteries are random junk items that can be found throughout the wastes. They weigh a surprising amount for such a little thing...

Sell for a high price if I remember correctly, and their common as muck so its to stop people loading up and making a boatload of caps off them.
---
PC Specs: Q6600 (2.4 GHz Stock)--8800GT--3GB 667Mhz RAM
--640GB Raid 0 HDD--Windows Vista.
#6azure hawkPosted 11/6/2008 11:30:01 AM
Also keep one on hand, as well as a crutch, for the Railroad Gun schematic.

By the time I got the schematic, I was going through hell looking for a crutch. I forgot it was needed. >_<
#7Kainstryder(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2008 11:41:43 AM
Ah thank you people... time to reload the game and check for it now
---
Chuck Norris has counted to infinity--twice.
#8SlaykenPosted 11/6/2008 12:08:18 PM
You leave the roof the way you came in, In that room is the battery took me maybe one minute to get it after he asked / told me where it was very simple.
#9fhaberdasherPosted 11/6/2008 12:11:13 PM
Yeah, I was confused by the Ranger who mentioned it was on the third floor as well. It's *not* on the third floor of the hotel at all. It's one floor below the roof in a closet off the restaurant.
#10carlitoqcPosted 11/7/2008 11:15:40 PM
+1 LordDrumheller posted...
This had me running all over that blasted hotel last night... one of the Rangers even mentioned that it was located on the third floor, which is entirely not true. It took me over half an hour to find the damn thing, and then I felt like such a twerp after I finally saw it.

The big room with the bar and pool tables that you enter just after coming down from the roof has a little door tucked away near one of the stair-cases. If you're coming into the room from the roof, it'll be in the forward-right corner. There's a busted up Protectron in there with the battery as part of its loot.