Where exactly is the android?

#1slayerbizkitPosted 11/7/2008 2:21:07 AM
I've spent the past hour running up and down Rivet City and swimming around that damn boat. The only inhabitants I've come across is Pinkerton, the black lady, and the merchant caravan with the bum sleeping in the ruin.

I'm lost :(.
---
Black metal is definitely more wussy than Power Metal. What's more dangerous, fighting dragons, or fighting Christians?
#2cowboybebop990Posted 11/7/2008 2:24:12 AM

The quest doesnt really take off until you hit rivet city and if you are there then keep scrounging around

#3InvertedHavokPosted 11/7/2008 2:24:43 AM
You run past him everytime you go to Rivet City...
#4slayerbizkit(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2008 2:29:01 AM
You run past him everytime you go to Rivet City...

I always fast travel into Rivet, am I looking in the wrong place?
---
Black metal is definitely more wussy than Power Metal. What's more dangerous, fighting dragons, or fighting Christians?
#5auggie77777Posted 11/7/2008 2:29:31 AM
This actually had me confused for Rivet City too

Where that bum is at the top of that tower (if you fast walk to Rivet City its where you get left off) go to the upper level facing to the boat... you will see an intercom to your left. Click that and they will extend the bridge.

If you've talked to Pinkerton then you know who the android is.
#6abaw001Posted 11/7/2008 2:29:47 AM
He is one of the security guards inside rivet city.
#7slayerbizkit(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2008 2:36:42 AM
This actually had me confused for Rivet City too

Where that bum is at the top of that tower (if you fast walk to Rivet City its where you get left off) go to the upper level facing to the boat... you will see an intercom to your left. Click that and they will extend the bridge.

OMG, I never knew this. Thank You!
---
#8MrsRegisteredPosted 11/7/2008 2:44:42 AM
surely this should have a spoiler on it? If you want to know who it is then

***************** SPOILER ********************************
Its harkness, but you can do nothing about it until you know his unlock code. You can get that from rivet city by doing a bit more radiated swimming.
#9FjoeriPosted 11/7/2008 3:58:42 AM
I'm having trouble finding Harkness. I've done all about the quest and now I have the choice to turn him in to Zimmerman, or warn him. I want to warn him about Zimmerman and the Commonwealth, but I can't find him on the boat. Where exactly should I look?

---
PSN : Fjoeri
#10SeaniaTwainPosted 11/7/2008 4:05:26 AM
He's at the entrance to Rivet CIty...you can't really miss him (unless you are an idiot)