Clover disappearing (spoilers)

#1fcndPosted 11/20/2008 3:32:58 AM
So I finished Vault 112 and she was there when I got out. But then I talk to Dad and he runs right after I finish talking. I follow Dad and when I get out of the Garage, Clover is gone. Tried Paradise Falls and she is not there. I had this case once already when I was going too fast in Rivet City. I can't load because I saved right after following Dad into the wilderness and I didn't know Clover wasn't beside me anymore. Where can I find her or i she gone permanently?
---
Mastur****** is self-improvement. -Tyler Durden
The things you own, end up owning you. -Tyler Durden
#2RyukeBlaydePosted 11/20/2008 3:36:32 AM
Go back to the vault, where you saw her last. When you entered the pod, you told her to wait (you didn't, but that's what she thinks).
---
Well, I was going to help until you started replacing words with numbers. ~ Mezzaseven
#3fcnd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2008 3:39:36 AM
I went back and she wasn't there. Just 2 or 3 Robobrains. I could get Charon if I ever get neutral or Jericho since I have caps to burn but I need the equipment I had Clover carry.
---
#4RyukeBlaydePosted 11/20/2008 3:46:44 AM
Don't know what else to tell you. Because you described almost the exact same scenario that happened to me the first time. I had to get Clover and Dogmeat back. I went to Vault 101, Paradise Falls, my Megaton shack, and then finally back to 112, and there she was, still standing next to my pod.
---
Well, I was going to help until you started replacing words with numbers. ~ Mezzaseven
#5fcnd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2008 3:49:03 AM
I'll try again. I just visited Tenpenny Tower so I might be able to find her now. Will waiting 24 hours help?
---
#6VoodooTigerPosted 11/20/2008 4:52:06 AM
Waiting probably won't help. The game seems to treat entering the pod the say way as telling your follower "Wait here.", except for dogmeat, who goes back to Vault 101. So, your follower SHOULD be standing right where they were when you entered the pod. Waiting might help... But, It may be a variation of a bug I had yesterday. I tried to get Charon while Ahkazul (whatever his name is) was asleep. Bought the contract, and he went back to sleep. So, when I talked to Charon, he went over, woke Ahkazul up, started the scripted dialogue, then Ahkazul walk away, leaving Charon unresponsive, even after waiting 24 hours.

Someone more savvy with the console may be able to tell you a movetome command.
#7fcnd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2008 5:53:12 AM
Fixed everthing with the player.moveto command. Thanks
---