How to tell if you have the DLC installed?

#1Who_The_HellPosted 7/24/2009 1:42:39 AM
I have two hard drives in my laptop, and I had to move my fallout 3 copy to my D drive at one point and didn't move it back (it was originally installed on the C drive). Then today I got all the the pit, broken steal and lookout point and I realized that Fallout 3 was still on my D drive. Is there anyway I can make sure the DLC is correctly installed (I moved Fallout 3 back to the C drive after I realized my mistake). I was also wondering if I could use the dlc if I have the CD but don't have an internet connection. Thanks
---
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
#2VoodooTigerPosted 7/24/2009 1:48:36 AM
When you launch the game, click on Downloads in the main menu. It will list downloads you have installed. Alternative, you can locate your XBox Live folder (search your machine for "XLive"), and there should be some DLC folders...

But... How did you download the DLC without an internet connection?
---
I have it on good authority; if you type Google into Google, you can break the internet. So please, no one try it, even for a joke. ~ Jen, The I.T. Crowd
#3Who_The_Hell(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2009 1:56:19 AM
I have an internet connection right now, but tomorrow I'll be in a car for five hours where I have a car adapter so I can play Fallout 3 on my laptop.
---
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.