Mothership Zeta COC codes?

#1The LagPosted 8/4/2009 12:21:15 PM
like many, i beat the main quest and missed a few captive logs as well as the unique drone cannon.
can anybody tell me the coc codes for each area of the ship?
thank you in advance.
---
When my system needed to be cooler, I put a fonzi sticker on the case. Now it is cool as hell. - craftofthewise
#2MASTERBLARGPosted 8/4/2009 1:22:43 PM
I found the drone cannon surprisingly, I thought I was speeding through. But you're not missing much, it's exactly like the regular one, just 2 more damage and it explodes immediately instead of waiting a second.

But I'd also like a list of item codes, for samurai gear and what not.
#3The Lag(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2009 1:45:59 PM
not item codes.
i want the codes to teleport to all the places that are inaccessible after taking over the ship.
you know, so i can explore them more thoroughly and pick up what was left behind.
---
When my system needed to be cooler, I put a fonzi sticker on the case. Now it is cool as hell. - craftofthewise
#4The Lag(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2009 4:00:53 PM
double-post bleh:

by typing "activate" on the pad that teleports you to the observation deck, you can still access the weapons area, living quarters, bio-research and deathray control tower...
but i still need coc codes to access the lower portion of the ship (garbage disposal, cryo, robot, storage, hangar) because after combing all the other sections i'm sure the
prisoner logs i'm missing are in these inaccessible areas (logs 4, 13, 21, and 25.)
---
#5TheSmilingLordPosted 8/5/2009 3:34:51 AM
Yeah I'm missing logs too. CoC would be nice.

---
Gamertag: Ragnarok
#6SyranicPosted 8/5/2009 6:02:24 AM
Bump, I'm also interested in this seeing as I missed the Electro-Supressor & Novasurge.
---
Just like all the other classes... Take your pick, the slightly darker wet paper bag, or the lightly coloured dry paper bag... with buttons. Enjoy. ~ Sigalpha
#7thedudeiskingPosted 8/5/2009 7:51:18 AM
bump for codes!
#8The Lag(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2009 12:05:05 PM
well, i ended up downloading a mod that unlocks the ship after you beat the quest but it's not perfect.
when you teleport down to the engine core you have to "tcl" through the door in front of you.
after that, you have free reign to explore the rest of the ship again, EXCEPT the waste disposal area if you have already accessed it.
for that, we're still gonna need a coc code.
---
#9thedudeiskingPosted 8/5/2009 2:14:04 PM
can you access waste disposal after finishing the questline if you haven't been in there yet?
#10The Lag(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2009 3:12:03 PM
most likely.
you probably can't access it after you've already accessed it because you enter it in a "special" way, rather than through a door.
---