Does Agility affect run speed?

#1Nasty_Nate_86Posted 1/4/2010 7:46:46 AM
Read Topic. It seems like it does but I cant find anything online confirming this
---
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If your part of the 98% that has, copy and paste this into your signature
#2srgt_beaverPosted 1/4/2010 9:08:12 AM
I'm not too sure but I thought it was strength, because the bigger weight-to-weight cap you had the faster you would run.
---
A proud supporter of good grammar, punctuation and legibility
/k/ rules
#3MoonScar119Posted 1/4/2010 9:08:15 AM
Action Points, Armor Class, Small Guns, Big Guns, Energy Weapons, Melee Weapons, Unarmed, Throwing, Lockpick, Steal, Traps.

It is most responceable for action points.

Let me guess... you put on power armor and lost 2 agility points are blame that on the slowness? I thought the same thing.

differnet armors will affect your speed.... I feel like greased lightning when wearing the chinese stealth suit

---
The innocent only exist until they inevitably become perpetrators. Guilt or innocence is a matter of timing.
#4MoonScar119Posted 1/4/2010 9:15:54 AM
per the wiki:

What you wear affects how fast you move. The heavier the clothes/armor, the slower you run. For example, wearing the Enclave Power Armor gives you good damage resistance but you move slower because it weighs more. Wearing a Lab Technician Outfit on the other hand, gives you very little protection but you have more mobility. It's a good idea to find a balance between speed and protection to help increase your chances during your travels through the wastelands.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_armor_and_clothing

---
The innocent only exist until they inevitably become perpetrators. Guilt or innocence is a matter of timing.
#5Nasty_Nate_86(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2010 1:56:39 PM
ah, very helpful. Thank you.
Although this makes me wonder why armors dont state their speed rating
---
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If your part of the 98% that has, copy and paste this into your signature
#6Im_not_RealPosted 1/5/2010 11:35:28 PM
Seems intuitive to me. Higher weight = lower speed. No need to show it.
---
Chuck Norris is charging his laser to OVER 9000 in SPARTA with his Ninja Info Cards to jump onto White Base, but must construct additional pylons.