Any mods that make night time a little brighter in the wasteland?

#1Ricochet888Posted 1/14/2010 10:12:04 PM
I can't find a good balance of brightness, or gamma that makes nighttime even visible past 50feet. I mean, I can still see landscapes, but it's just too damn dark. I'd like to play at night, instead of always having to Wait until daytime again.

If I turn up the brightness or gamma, when it's daytime, the game looks very washed out, and the colors aren't so vibrant.

So, are there any mods that brighten up the night?
---
BEEP BEEP, IM A JEEP LOLZ
#2srgt_beaverPosted 1/14/2010 10:14:17 PM
I always thought the nights of FO3 needed to be darker... at first I thought my character had built in night vision of something. Darker Nights mod fixed that. Just search nexus instead of spamming.
---
A proud supporter of good grammar, punctuation and legibility
/k/ rules
#3Flame_HazardPosted 1/14/2010 10:18:00 PM
go get Fellout full. That'll make your nights REALLY bright :-)

Kidding. don't do that. Though I don't actually know what you could get.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#4XanderKagePosted 1/15/2010 5:23:00 AM

There are a few good Nightvision mods. MrSlackPants' comes to mind. It even makes Fellout nights look bright.

#5Ricochet888(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2010 1:32:51 PM
"Instead of spamming"?

What the hell do you think I did, post multiple topics on the same thing? I searched Nexus, for every term you could think of involving nighttime. I don't want night vision goggles type mod, I want one that makes nights brighter.

---
#6Flame_HazardPosted 1/15/2010 1:55:17 PM
might I ask why? there are no streetlights, only moonlight, so, brighter isn't very realistic, and nightvision works great. I went and downloaded a chinese stealth suit mod that has a night vision attachment. Now I look awesome, I can go and change my SOTD fellout to full, and be sneaky :D heh.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#7Ricochet888(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2010 2:07:45 PM
The moon is very bright at night if you've ever lived outside of a main city. And considering there's no such thing as cities full of people/lights in Fallout 3, the moon should be more than enough to brighten up the landscape at night.
---
#8F3nerd51Posted 1/15/2010 2:50:27 PM
Uh, wait until daytime?

Jk. I don't know of any mod that make night brighter but you could get some Night Vision Goggles.
---
There is no God and there is not Devil, there is only you and the choices you make.
GamerTag rockblock51