Fallout 3 mothership zeta Somah disappearing bug? *spoilers!!*

#1SuikeropowahPosted 2/23/2010 3:48:18 PM

Alright, I loaded my game in robotic assembly after some break and I remember I had NPC called Somah with me, she had 100% repair skill. Anyways, I blew up the generator and left the place but cant seem to find her anymore? Did she bugged somewhere in robotic assembly or something? Is this normal that she vanishes?

#2Suikeropowah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2010 4:06:04 PM

Would she give some sort of reward in the end if she would have survived or something? Or does it matter at all if she would have survived game wise :)

#3ShaidonPosted 2/23/2010 4:14:41 PM
Right in the beginning you will notice her going to fix a teleporter and get ported by accident. She will remain in a top area that you can only access when another teleporter get active.
Her pathfinding was really bad when I reach here, but don't mind, since she will appear outside as you leave the area.

---
There are plenty of eyecandy games out there that gave cavity in my eyes! ~ me.
#4red255Posted 2/23/2010 7:16:54 PM
yeah I rarely take the NPC's with me, because of the babysitting and stealth penalties. but its good for story.

On a related note, how do you use alien epoxy? I mean whats it do? I thought it could be used to repair stuff, but no dice.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#5GhennkinsPosted 2/23/2010 10:18:40 PM
She does leave and return to the surface Wastelands after the main quest if that's what you mean.

If you mean before the main quest is finished... she could just be stuck some where. I remember on my 2nd play through, she was no where to be found in the reactor area and I had to console her to me. I think she just stood in the same spot she runs to in the Sally area with the first generator. Glitch I guess.

prid xx000988
moveto player
disable
enable

xx = Zeta.esm load order.
#6Suikeropowah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2010 10:18:37 AM

Alright thanks, if she is not going to give any reward and would go away in the end anyways I dont want her back! Thanks for the replies :)

#7red255Posted 2/24/2010 12:22:40 PM
meh shes still useful for repairing your perferator for the duration of the mission. Or Novasurge plasma pistol.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.