Fallout 3 Nexus not working . . .

#1ultimagameboyPosted 1/17/2012 8:36:03 AM
So I've come across something strange. I'm trying to download some mods for Fallout 3, however, I can't access anything from the nexus site!

The main page seems okay, and I can search and navigate to all the mods it seems, but, when I click on one, there's no description loaded under the tabs (like description, files, images, comments, etc), and when I click on the other tabs, the screen just snaps back to the top with nothing loaded.

Now, I went on both the NV and Skyrim portals, and they seem to work fine, as in, I can click on all the tabs and everything loads and displays beneath instantly. So, what's the deal with FO3? I went on the forums and there seems to be no mention of an issue, no current topics at all really (although, to be expected as most attention/footfall with be with Skyrim). Frustrating.
---
Mendez: If we shoot, we break twelve years of peace.
Governor Kolp: Yes, it has been rather boring, hasn't it.
#2jonas66Posted 1/17/2012 10:59:50 AM
Seems to be working fine for me. The site has issues from time to time, that are usually resolved quickly.
---
How much of rational behavior is only rational when rationalized?
#3ultimagameboy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2012 1:06:41 PM
Still not working for me :(

I don't get it.
---
#4geno_16Posted 1/17/2012 1:55:53 PM
It's working fine for me.

Try clearing your cookies. I'm not sure it'll do anything, but I remember once I had an issue with youtube where it wouldn't load any videos and I simply cleared my cookies for youtube and it fixed it, maybe you're having a similar issue stopping it from loading the descriptions, etc.?
---
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1797/fella.jpg
#5NinjamohawkPosted 1/18/2012 2:43:39 AM
have you tried another server? the DC server hasn't been working for a few days, at least.
#6ultimagameboy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2012 11:15:26 AM
Still not working. How do you switch which server you're using (or find out which you are currently)?

I just don't understand what the problem is, as the other nexus sites are working properly.
---
#7ultimagameboy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2012 7:17:28 PM
Yay, finally working again!
---