Npc's randomly turning blue for a second or 2?

#1Dick2kPosted 9/20/2012 1:23:59 PM
This started to happen after i made a system restoration and got myself 2 new mods. The mods where removed but it still happens and the only thing i found on google was someone asking if FWE was the reason for this but no one answered the guy.

http://i45.tinypic.com/f081ur.jpg

This happens to any NPC and it's random when it happens. But once every 7 or so NPC's seems to be doing so if they are running or in combat.
---
Remember kids, sentences are like girlfriends. If the period doesn't show up, you're in trouble!
#2bhamvPosted 9/21/2012 5:09:39 AM
Huh... I've never encountered anything like that.

What were the two mods you were running?
#3Dick2k(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 8:47:31 AM
It was a companion mod for Bittercup and a change in her appearance. But since i never used her anyways i removed the mod and it is still randomly blue.

So i'm not really sure what is causing this.
---
Remember kids, sentences are like girlfriends. If the period doesn't show up, you're in trouble!
#4bhamvPosted 9/21/2012 9:40:25 AM
Any other mods active? And if so, what's your load order?
#5Metal Gear FredPosted 9/21/2012 1:11:53 PM
Looks like some thermal imaging device. I know there are mods with Night-Vision Goggles. Could it be something like that?
---
"If you're going to air your dirty laundry in public, don't be surprised when people comment on your skidmarks!"
#6red255Posted 9/21/2012 5:31:21 PM
are you in a vault?

the feel the blue vault in particular, can't recall the number off hand?
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#7Dick2k(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2012 2:11:42 AM
I'm currently at my computer. But it's everywhere and i do have a mod with nightvision but the NV parrt is turned off. This happens randomly every now and then.
---