Npc's randomly turning blue for a second or 2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Npc's randomly turning blue for a second or 2?
4 years ago#1
This started to happen after i made a system restoration and got myself 2 new mods. The mods where removed but it still happens and the only thing i found on google was someone asking if FWE was the reason for this but no one answered the guy.

http://i45.tinypic.com/f081ur.jpg

This happens to any NPC and it's random when it happens. But once every 7 or so NPC's seems to be doing so if they are running or in combat.
Remember kids, sentences are like girlfriends. If the period doesn't show up, you're in trouble!
4 years ago#2
Huh... I've never encountered anything like that.

What were the two mods you were running?
4 years ago#3
It was a companion mod for Bittercup and a change in her appearance. But since i never used her anyways i removed the mod and it is still randomly blue.

So i'm not really sure what is causing this.
Remember kids, sentences are like girlfriends. If the period doesn't show up, you're in trouble!
4 years ago#4
Any other mods active? And if so, what's your load order?
4 years ago#5
Looks like some thermal imaging device. I know there are mods with Night-Vision Goggles. Could it be something like that?
"If you're going to air your dirty laundry in public, don't be surprised when people comment on your skidmarks!"
4 years ago#6
are you in a vault?

the feel the blue vault in particular, can't recall the number off hand?
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
4 years ago#7
I'm currently at my computer. But it's everywhere and i do have a mod with nightvision but the NV parrt is turned off. This happens randomly every now and then.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Npc's randomly turning blue for a second or 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived