Best Virtual Boy game?

#1djrudenPosted 7/25/2012 3:46:24 PM
What is the best game released on Virtual Boy? - Results (129 votes)
3D Tetris
1.55% (2 votes)
Bomberman: Panic Bomber
3.1% (4 votes)
Waterworld
3.1% (4 votes)
Wario Land
57.36% (74 votes)
Jack Bros.
8.53% (11 votes)
Mario Clash
4.65% (6 votes)
Mario's Tennis
7.75% (10 votes)
Red Alarm
6.2% (8 votes)
Teleroboxer
6.98% (9 votes)
Vertical Force
0.78% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I was limited to 10 choices so I cut out the ones I thought would receive the least votes. Feel free to leave a comment if your choice isn't available.
#2YINeverPosted 7/25/2012 7:15:05 PM
i voted mario's tennis but honestly i only have played three

i still have my vb though
---
Please wake up...
http://i.imgur.com/SbTJF.gif
#3DumpsterMcNuggetsPosted 7/26/2012 10:19:54 PM
I wish I could've played Bomberman: Panic Bomber when it was released on VB years ago. Sadly, I never had that chance, mainly b/c I never owned a VB myself.

I also went by my vague memories of the few VB games I got to play(like YIN), and Mario Tennis was also my fav of those few games I got to play.
---
np: Stunt Race FX(SNES), Pilotwings(SNES), MK: Super Circuit(GBA)
goals: finally beat Pilotwings(most of way there), + unlock SNES tracks in MK: SC(completed)
#4PWMWPosted 8/6/2012 6:50:30 AM
I had to go with Panic Bomber for this list. Wario Land was great, but Panic Bomber was so addicting. The Virtual Boy had a surprising number of really good games for the number of games that were released, like Mario Tennis, Panic Bomber, Wario Land, Galactic Pinball and Teleroboxer. Red Alarm and Vertical Force were okay as they were the system's token 3D flying shooter and top-down scrolling shooters. I've also heard Waterworld was okay, if not good.

Mario Clash wasn't anything special either. It's one of those games that's fun for a little while but gets boring and repetitive really fast. Although the worst game of the lot that I've played has to be Virtual League Baseball. The AI in that game is IMPOSSIBLE to defeat.
#5GalladetheGreatPosted 8/12/2012 8:34:25 AM
Tennis is beast.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dNXZN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zr7iv.jpg
#6djruden(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 7:48:12 AM
Not surprising Wario Land is doing well as it was a decent game. Surprised Tennis is getting so many votes tho as it's a very shallow game. I thought Teleroboxer would be more popular since it's so much like Punch-out cept a bit more difficulty and 3D! Maybe I overestimate how many people liked Punch Out....
#7djruden(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 7:48:18 AM
This is an awesome poll.
#8CID1Posted 10/7/2012 1:00:38 PM
Had to go with Wario Land as that game is really good. I've done several runs on it over the years.

I will say my next favorite game is Golf which isn't even on the list.
---
Proud owner of an original Haunted Castle (Castlevania) arcade cab. 2/11/11
CV collection nearing completion. Next up, Vs. Castlevania.
#9Big Bear is backPosted 10/21/2012 9:04:28 AM
PWMW posted...
I I've also heard Waterworld was okay, if not good.

I wonder where you heard that, Waterworld was pure trash.

Red Alarm is easily my favorite, being the first true 3D game released for consumers.
---
I agree with all the Big Bear, with the exception of banging dudes for fun. I only do it to assert my dominance. It's never fun. --- DroidKowolluh
#10CID1Posted 10/22/2012 1:21:04 AM
^ Yeah, what he said.
---
Proud owner of an original Haunted Castle (Castlevania) arcade cab. 2/11/11
CV collection nearing completion. Next up, Vs. Castlevania.