Who told Leaf about KMA's crusts?

#481AzuraSoloPosted 3/31/2011 8:05:45 PM
What? >_>
---
"That's why we chant loudly when we pose, to draw attention to our magnificence." -- Captain Ginyu
http://azurasolo.deviantart.com/
#482Blaze627Posted 3/31/2011 8:06:39 PM

And What's Up undoes whatever points he ever may have gotten by publicly posting about it on the DDD board.

Well yeah, there's that, I guess.
---
These balls will give you something resembling joy, I think. You shall caress them. - BLAKUboy
#483KMAnsemPosted 3/31/2011 8:07:26 PM

What? >_>

You've got no f***ing respect for us. Keeping a secret that you know we'd want to hear, that directly affects us, just because you don't want a five-second minor inconvenience.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#484slmcknett(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2011 8:08:56 PM
To be fair, it would be more than a 5-second inconvenience.

Also, it doesn't really effect us either way, since Whats_Up will just find us again if we move again.
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#485KMAnsemPosted 3/31/2011 8:11:35 PM

To be fair, it would be more than a 5-second inconvenience.

It doesn't take very long to click a link to a new board.

Also, it doesn't really effect us either way, since Whats_Up will just find us again if we move again.

Well, that depends. It's also irrelevant. Azura deliberately hid this from us. And maybe it's just me, but I've had enough with Azura deciding what I need to know about my own situation.
---
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer
#486slmcknett(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2011 8:15:16 PM

It doesn't take very long to click a link to a new board.

We'd hafta find one.
Plus, having to move again would just piss us all off.

Well, that depends. It's also irrelevant. Azura deliberately hid this from us. And maybe it's just me, but I've had enough with Azura deciding what I need to know about my own situation.

I feel like if I acted the way that I want to, I'd just have no friends at all. >_>

This will be my answer to that for now since I don't want to start anything else.
---
The Ra's Al F***ing Ghul of whatever <__<
#487MM125Posted 3/31/2011 8:15:27 PM
Y'know the more we're found out, the less impactful it is.
#488slmcknett(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2011 8:16:52 PM
Plus I don't really care if Whats_Up found us, since I was alright with him initially.

It's his big mouth rambling on about it thats pissing me off.
---
KMA, on Seamus being the one to have reported him:
Dun Dun Duuuuuuun! This is the biggest plot twist since Batman began in Batman Begins.
#489MM125Posted 3/31/2011 8:17:30 PM
Kari looks really cute with her yellow bandana.
#490AzuraSoloPosted 3/31/2011 8:17:33 PM
I hid it because it was unnecessary. I feel like he could at least lurk (he actually said he didn't even want to) because most of us voted him in. And he promised not to post. AND he claimed he didn't actually search for us.

By your own words, that should be okay.
---
"That's why we chant loudly when we pose, to draw attention to our magnificence." -- Captain Ginyu
http://azurasolo.deviantart.com/