Who told Leaf about KMA's crusts?

#91Blaze627Posted 3/29/2011 8:42:38 PM

No. <_<
Also mine is silver and has a wireless controller. Also a screen for gaming on the go. And a bottom mechanism thingy for playing GameBoy cartridges on the TV. :3

Now cower in the presence of my PimpCube!

http://www.maniacworld.com/internet-bro-fist.jpg

Gamecube had a pretty kickass library. It may not be as vast as PS2's but there were some fun times to be had on Gamecube. (Then again, this is coming from someone who still gets mileage out of their Dreamcast, so yeah... >_>)
---
"He's the Mother****er. Duh." - pennyjpie
#92TheLeafChildPosted 3/29/2011 8:46:04 PM

That entire conversation made no sense....

It was neat that you were sick?
And you were sick because an orderly let you play her 3DS?

:\

The system was neat, despite the slight sickness caused by it.

And the lady really made me feel human, rather than a thing that needed to be fixed.

I've got to say, I've got nothing but good things to say about my 3DS. It's the first Nintendo console I've owned since the GBA, but it's already a vaunted pillar of Team KMA. I love it dearly.

Now, if only I could get its online to work. >_>

*speechless*

Nintendo's handhelds were never as good in build quality since the GBA. The hinge problems, the stuck pixels, and now it seems the firmwares of some 3DS systems crash. There's also a loose hinge problem for the 3DS reported.

Still, when I get out, and if I still feel like it, I'm going to confront my mom and make her owe me with the 3DS I could've had waiting home for me <_<
#93Blaze627Posted 3/29/2011 8:51:05 PM

Nintendo's handhelds were never as good in build quality since the GBA. The hinge problems, the stuck pixels, and now it seems the firmwares of some 3DS systems crash. There's also a loose hinge problem for the 3DS reported.

From what I hear, the loose hinge thing is actually by design. Still doesn't invalidate what you've said, though, I've been through two DS's already thanks to broken hinges. Console/Handheld reliability in general has gone down the crapper this generation..
---
"The future? Like... with jetpacks?"
#94TheLeafChildPosted 3/29/2011 8:54:31 PM

From what I hear, the loose hinge thing is actually by design. Still doesn't invalidate what you've said, though, I've been through two DS's already thanks to broken hinges. Console/Handheld reliability in general has gone down the crapper this generation..

Though, I think that owes most of itself to the increasing complexity of consoles.

That, and the completely illogical lead laws plaguing a few consoles.
#95slmcknett(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2011 8:54:48 PM

Pfft. XD

You can never get enough Mario, especially on 3 hour car drives to the beach, my friend.

Also, SHUT UP!

http://www.maniacworld.com/internet-bro-fist.jpg

Gamecube had a pretty kickass library. It may not be as vast as PS2's but there were some fun times to be had on Gamecube. (Then again, this is coming from someone who still gets mileage out of their Dreamcast, so yeah... >_>)

Indeed. I remember many a night staying up to play Wind Waker or Sonic Adventure, among others.

The system was neat, despite the slight sickness caused by it.

And the lady really made me feel human, rather than a thing that needed to be fixed.

And this made you feel sick....how?

Also, I've never had a problem with hinges and whatnot. I've had a regular fat DS for god knows how long and it still works fine. :]
---
The Ra's Al F***ing Ghul of the Blox
#96Blaze627Posted 3/29/2011 9:01:22 PM(edited)

That, and the completely illogical lead laws plaguing a few consoles.

Yeah, I think PS3s (The Phat ones, anyway) definitely were screwed over by those laws more than anything. The thermal paste alternative doesn't seem to be cutting it.

Also, I've never had a problem with hinges and whatnot. I've had a regular fat DS for god knows how long and it still works fine. :]

My first DS had a cracked hinge (although that was my fault, as I dropped it once or twice) My DS Lite's L button decided to crap out on me all of a sudden, and then everytime I ever tried to do a soft reset or pressed a button too hard, the DS would lock up. Then it just stopped working altogether.

Hilariously enough, I've dropped my PSP countless times, and it still works to this day. (Although most of my gaming on it consists of PS1 games.)
---
Firefox ain't luck, bro. Firefox ain't even skill. Firefox simply is. Why won't you let it is? -KMAnsem
#97TheLeafChildPosted 3/29/2011 9:01:04 PM

And this made you feel sick....how?

It's pretty obvious <_<
#98Blaze627Posted 3/29/2011 9:02:25 PM
Holy s***, A bird just flew straight into my (closed) window and scared the crap out of me.

I yelped like a little girl... >_>
---
"He's the Mother****er. Duh." - pennyjpie
#99slmcknett(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2011 9:03:36 PM

It's pretty obvious <_<

I like how I somehow skipped over the word "sickness" every time. I read it as "slickness" for some reason.

eh, whatevs. <_<
---
My brother on Re:coded
You can buy stuff from a midget Arab.
#100TheLeafChildPosted 3/29/2011 9:04:09 PM

[quoted text]

Yeah, I thing PS3 (The Phat ones, anyway) definitely were screwed over by those laws more than anything. The thermal paste alternative doesn't seem to be cutting it.

[quoted text]

My first DS had a cracked hinge (although that was my fault, as I dropped it once or twice) My DS Lite's L button decided to crap out on me all of a sudden, and then everytime I ever tried to do a soft reset or pressed a button too hard, the DS would lock up. Then it just stopped working altogether.

Hilariously enough, I've dropped my PSP countless times, and it still works to this day. (Although most of my gaming on it consists of PS1 games.)

The shoulder buttons annoyed me to no end in Days. They seemed to have found a perfect time to glitch out on me right as I start the game. I got pretty far though, until the broken shoulder button made the rest of the game unplayable <_<

I sent my DS Lite in about three times >_>