FFX-2 Int English

#461WeakupediaPosted 1/19/2012 2:45:09 PM
This is the wrong place for FFXIII-2 discussion. We have an FFXIII-2 board for a reason.
---
XS2 is the only good Xenosaga game - Lady Ashe
#462YamiJustinPosted 1/19/2012 5:12:06 PM
And because most people don;t want to talk about a sequel to a crappy game lol
#463djo_5296Posted 1/20/2012 12:18:09 AM
Back to the real topic... When's ETA of the patch?
#464Thomastm3Posted 1/20/2012 7:16:18 AM
mogensu posted...
Because it's fun to talk about. So please stfu now.

Exactly what else are we ment to talk about? we are just being patient waiting for pbirdman gez we are all FF fans here
---
Now Playing: Skyrim, Rocksmith, Dissidia 012
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Thomastm33
#465PojoTheChickenPosted 1/20/2012 7:25:24 AM(edited)

And you're saying this on a mostly fanservice game? WOW what a load of crap dude.

WTF is up with people. There's this whole mob mentality against 13-2, and nobody is even questioning anything.

You know what FF13-2 reminds me of? The crap FFX-2 got, and low and behold, nobody here is anything BUT excited for a translation of this title. With desperation and greed in your eyes here desperately demanding and clamoring around for it. I actually hope it doesn't get finished, or it does and it is never released so you people can grow up. Look at the latest comments here, it's sickening.

So how about you guys cut the crap on 13-2. Plus this board is empty, so what are you all riled up about? AND those guys discussing 13-2 aren't causing any trouble. PLUS I don't blame them because the 13-2 boards are full of crap. Not even trolls, but bitter horrible people who enjoy putting people and things down....which apparently some of you here are. I mean this is a FANSERVICE game and you're messing around about quality? Get real.

Gamefaqs is actually getting ridiculous. People whining about a game they haven't tried..

While a crappy game like skyrim gets all kind of acclaim (it's the second worst TES game, a dungeon crawler with awful loot, and the same damn game Beth is always releasing), SE gets crap for actually changing stuff in their games and everybody is happy to sit around and gather a mob mentality against anything.

To this day, I'm still in shock over how Skyrim can get more acclaim than a game like The Witcher 2.
#466nixstiriashivaPosted 1/20/2012 8:45:11 AM
hank u PojoTheChicken, i agree with you 100%, but i think Yamijustin was just trying to flame a wonderful game, Yami sorry but for me ff13 was the best game from the series
#467nixstiriashivaPosted 1/20/2012 8:49:57 AM
''While a crappy game like skyrim gets all kind of acclaim (it's the second worst TES game, a dungeon crawler with awful loot, and the same damn game Beth is always releasing), SE gets crap for actually changing stuff in their games and everybody is happy to sit around and gather a mob mentality against anything.''
u became my fav person on gamefaqs for this, finally someone who agrees with me
#468mogensuPosted 1/20/2012 9:06:48 AM
YamiJustin posted...

I just lost all my respect for you. I'm on my 4th playthrough and it's getting more fun every time. This time i do it with No Crystarium Usage. And it's the best way to play the game in my opinion. It's like it was prepared for a NCU playthrough. Fantastic gameplay balance.
While chapter 1-10 wasn't the best ff ever, i still see it as one of the best. And at chapter 11. It simply becomes the best. Too bad it doesn't last longer. This is why i have such high hopes for 13-2.
#469mogensuPosted 1/20/2012 9:10:47 AM
btw is there an edit button here on gamefaqs? I can't find it. Sorry for double post.
#470drsw36Posted 1/20/2012 9:53:57 AM
WarMECHs_Domain posted...
And you're telling us this in an X-2 forum because...?

To have a conversation. If you don't like it don't reply. This board is dead and the only reason we're all here is because of the patch so instead of waiting lets talk FF! I'm just being friendly.

Weakupedia posted...
This is the wrong place for FFXIII-2 discussion. We have an FFXIII-2 board for a reason.

Go and visit it and see how pleasant it is.

YamiJustin posted...

You opinion =/= everybody else's opinions.

PojoTheChicken: I agree with everything you said.

Anyway, I hope the patch will come out after FFXIII-2's release because I'll be too busy playing FFXIII-2. :P
---
Proud owner of a : PC, PS3, XBOX360, PSP, DS, PS2, CG, Snes, WII.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drsw36