#121Menotyou20Posted 3/25/2013 7:26:12 PM
Tsunyan posted...
for those playing this on pcsx2

new textfile, name it "E1FD9A2D.pnach"
here are some codes ready to use. to enable a code, remove the //
there are a lot more codes I could convert but I got lazy

comment=Final Fantasy X-2 Int.

etc.

When I do this (make a file named E1FD9A2D.pnach, copy and paste the codes, remove the appropriate //'s, place the file in a folder entitled "cheats" in the PCSX2 folder, and enable cheats) PCSX2 just says "no cheats found," so if I missed something quite obvious, or something along those lines, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
#122Autumn_EspiritPosted 3/25/2013 7:33:19 PM
Also while we're on the subject of cheats, can someone post a legitimate working all itemsx99 and All Accessoriesx99 code please?
---
Have you ever seen the beautiful leaves of fire in Autumn?
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww88/npaint/Autumn_Espirit.jpg - (see quote)
#123tauntedflailPosted 3/25/2013 7:34:23 PM
Nice video posted back there! Gives a real good idea of what the patch looks like.

To those of you getting the error messages while playing, Pbirdman has stated in the readme that he'd like people to report where they are - it's a remapping issue and I think he's hoping to fix them.
#124TsunyanPosted 3/25/2013 7:41:22 PM
Menotyou20 posted...
Tsunyan posted...
for those playing this on pcsx2

new textfile, name it "E1FD9A2D.pnach"
here are some codes ready to use. to enable a code, remove the //
there are a lot more codes I could convert but I got lazy

comment=Final Fantasy X-2 Int.

etc.

When I do this (make a file named E1FD9A2D.pnach, copy and paste the codes, remove the appropriate //'s, place the file in a folder entitled "cheats" in the PCSX2 folder, and enable cheats) PCSX2 just says "no cheats found," so if I missed something quite obvious, or something along those lines, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

check your log of pcsx2. make or load a savestate. it should show you the CRC in the parenthesis in green in the same line you made/loaded the savestate. If that doesn't solve it, make a screenshot of the pnach file + your pcsx2 console log when you start the game.
#125tauntedflailPosted 3/25/2013 7:49:47 PM
I have a question to everyone - and I want to ask it now before activity around here dies off because everyone is playing.

If we can unpack the .iso in this manner, can we not identify which the texture files are and replace them with our own versions? This way the hard-coded text can be changed and we can remove nearly 100% of the remaining kanji.

Did anyone ever seriously look into this, or assume it was not possible? I ask because i'd be willing to try some serious research into it, provided I can find the right forum/community to aid me.

Is it impossible?
#126Menotyou20Posted 3/25/2013 7:57:46 PM
OK, here is the .pnach file http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1493/46418880.jpg
and the log http://imageshack.us/a/img715/6452/48917720.jpg
#127natedogg13465Posted 3/25/2013 8:15:30 PM
for all those asking about instant access to items, accessories, GG and DS, there is a FFX-2 editor alread out that will open .psu files. it was made for US version but still works for Int. so it doesn't give the 2 new DS. use mymc to extract the game save, ffx-2 editor to change things then delete from MC and replace using mymc. when extracting though, remove the ??? in the name. that is for pcxs2, not sure about ps2 or ps3.

also for the pnach codes, try changing extended to word and see if that does it.
#128SCPH-18000Posted 3/25/2013 8:20:59 PM
I was thrilled to see this patch complete and my thanks to you, and FALO for the great patcher. And so I patched the iso with ease but it didn't work on PS2 hardware/HDLoader, which was strange because the unpatched iso of the game works fine in HDLoader. Any help to fix this would be much appreciated. Please it would mean alot to me.
#129ZirotPosted 3/25/2013 8:28:46 PM
theres more then one ffx2 save editor a java one works for Int edition and one where u can mod even ur stats called Celsius
#130ZirotPosted 3/25/2013 8:30:19 PM
look on my YouTube channel for a huge list of Int codes