This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They should of keeped Ash's design from the first gen

#31Matty_G33Posted 1/20/2008 5:18:44 PM
Red has done a lot of things, but Ash has been in movies...
---
My favorite team so far has been Luvdisc/Ledian/Nosepass/Dustox/Spinda/Delibird. - gbchaosmaster
#32NinjaRevolution(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2008 6:27:33 PM
Since we are talking about the manga and anime is there a reason why the anime is always based on ASH? They could at least change the main character, heck the Hoenn journey would of been better if the main character was May and she was alot more like Sapphire.
#33PreyheartPosted 1/21/2008 7:01:55 PM
Her character would change drastically if she was based on Sapphire...

But yes, I too wonder why they keep Ash as the main character in every damn season. Maybe they like having a failure for a main character >____>
---
If con is the opposite of pro, then what is the opposite of progress?
#34NinjaRevolution(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2008 7:33:31 PM
I know would make for a intresting series if it was just her or her following Ash.
#35Matty_G33Posted 1/21/2008 7:41:21 PM
I haven't even watched the anime since the end of the Johto Series.
---
My favorite team so far has been Luvdisc/Ledian/Nosepass/Dustox/Spinda/Delibird. - gbchaosmaster
#36stupac85Posted 1/22/2008 10:21:27 AM

While we are at it who would win in a battle Ash or Red from the games?

The answer to that one should be fairly obvious. You would have to be one of the worst Pokemon trainers in history to lose to Ash. Unless Ash pulls off that trick that allows his strategies, no matter how boneheaded they are, to somehow inexplicably work against an opponent who has him clearly outmatched.

#37AmesangPosted 1/23/2008 1:16:09 AM
I remember, around the time G/S/C came out, hoping they switch out the main character for Gold or Crystal (but atleast they got that movie with Raikou, right?).

---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoney Bone