This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rare candy locations

#1kirbymuncherPosted 5/20/2008 2:05:05 PM
I checked the faq and it only lists 7 rare candies that can be found with itemfinder, but I suspect there are more, along with ones you can just see.

Anyone have a good list of all the rare candies in the game, or at least a large portion of them?
---
Ganon bounces all over the place spewing fireballs faster than an AOLer can spew internet acronyms. - GreenShyguy04
#2mathesonPosted 5/20/2008 3:45:10 PM
im running through the game atm, and so far these are the ones i've found in pokeballs
1) mt moon
2) rocket game corner
3) ghost tower

think thats all so far...
---
"Prof Geim is also known for his earlier use of magnetic fields to levitate frogs"
#3stlaurent01566Posted 5/20/2008 4:27:58 PM
If you want more rare candies but can't find any on the ground, just use meowth or something with pickup and hope to be lucky.
---
dicaciuelcobiryxoeD
#4CoachowensPosted 5/20/2008 4:34:04 PM
Of course there's the one behind the boulder in the Safari Zone's Warden's House. Other than that, I only remember one being behind the house in Cerulean City.
---
I like Cheeseburgers. Yum!
#5stlaurent01566Posted 5/20/2008 5:12:53 PM
OK if you want locations here's what I can remember:

The patch of land to the right of the Vermillion-Safron gate (invisible)
I can't remember any more.........
---
Any bad advice I give is all part of my plan to rule southeast Thailand.
#6shaq_martinPosted 5/20/2008 5:32:04 PM
people he is asking for hidden items, and he checked the faqs and found 7 and he wants to know if there's more lol xD
sry man i doubt someone knows of a guide with all the hidden rare candys, maybe there's just 7 or is it that in the other games there are more?
#7mathesonPosted 5/20/2008 8:31:48 PM
^hes asking for any other hidden ones, as well as the ones you find on the ground in pokeballs...

---
"Prof Geim is also known for his earlier use of magnetic fields to levitate frogs"
#8ChaoticFlashPosted 5/20/2008 8:41:36 PM
http://www.upokecenter.com/games/fireleaf/hiddenitems.html

Not that great of help on rare candies, but it does show a hidden one I couldn't find in the FAQs (Cape Brink one).
#9kirbymuncher(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2008 4:21:51 AM
K, thanks for these links and locations so far. I suppose it's a little too much to expect people to know every one, but I figured I'd try.
---
Ganon bounces all over the place spewing fireballs faster than an AOLer can spew internet acronyms. - GreenShyguy04