This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokesav for GBA?

#1Link_KakalatoPosted 7/9/2008 5:24:32 PM
Is there a pokesav type program for the gba games to make gameshark sp codes? Im trying my continuity type games again.
---
Have you tried the Hot Pocket Hot Pocket? It's a Hot Pocket stuffed in a Hot Pocket. It tastes just like a Hot Pocket!
#2Amon_IshtarPosted 7/9/2008 5:56:46 PM
Go get MetalKid's Pokemon Program. It has Ciro's Pokemon Maker, which solves that problem to a certain extent.
---
So, I heard I was an unreliable source of information.
#3Link_Kakalato(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2008 7:59:34 PM
I went all over all the sites linked from Ciro's old site. All i got was a bunch of forums that didnt help at all. That and some broken links
---
Have you tried the Hot Pocket Hot Pocket? It's a Hot Pocket stuffed in a Hot Pocket. It tastes just like a Hot Pocket!
#4Amon_IshtarPosted 7/9/2008 8:21:16 PM
Go to MetalKid's site... it IS still there.
---
So, I heard I was an unreliable source of information.
#5Link_Kakalato(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2008 8:32:04 PM
metalkid.org? its just like one of those search results pages
---
#6MetalKidPosted 7/12/2008 7:35:10 PM
http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/OfflineProgram/Download.aspx

v4.07 has Ciro's calculator included in it.
---
MetalKid's Pokemon Program (v4.00)
http://www.metalkid.info
#7Link_Kakalato(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2008 7:32:23 PM
Thank you metalkid. for some reason i would get sent to metalkid.org when i clicked the link on ciro's old page.
---
#8Link_Kakalato(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2008 10:09:41 PM
sry for dp.
ikay, i downloaded .net 1.1 and got metalkids program set up. heres the problem. whenever i open it i get a message saying theres an error it cant recover from and theres no connection to the romote host. whats wrong?
---